1. @Unavailable You havent even taken the time to change your forum avatar, who are the casuals? i lead one of the largest ally guilds on this server im not asking for handouts as i say ive downed the content in this patch the continued negativity here just proves the point of the community being baseline toxic , over and over. Also your statement is false there was a vote about this content which the staff admitted was rigged so you prove yourself not only a negative imput, but also ill informed.
    oh so you "lead" one of those 1k members guilds... now it all makes sense

2. If Molten wanted a progression Naxx, it should have been added on as 10H/25H ala Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown Citadel while keeping the original Naxxramas intact.

3. Hi there, i just read whole topic, i must agree with both sides.
    Raid,heroics buff is rly good/well done since they were to easy and u werent felling like u are rewarded respectively for ur actions/effort. I think idea of this project is well implement to content, however only for 3%* players (which are most skilled?, using exploits? using bugs? )on server, why?
    becouse they are only one who can clear/kill bosses as they are now. ( 3 guilds? )
    As i mentioned its great idea of boosting content, but at last make it also avaible for decent skilled players (not only for best 10 world/retail guilds/players ).
    I have some hours on my acc on wiping and wiping on bosses which wont reward us properly to effort spend on archive kill.
    Raid content ( nearly all bosses ) should be nerfed for like 10-15% as they are now. ( Bosses hiting bis geared tanks for 25k )
    This change would not grand us all gear in 2 weeks, but will give chance to kill bosses which are now overbuffed. ( 3.5k+ GS raid should be able to kill boss after 1h of wiping on him, not like it is right now: 2-3 hours and disbanding raid coz of frustration and exhaustion )
    This is my opinion/sugestion only, and its calculated/concluded by my point of view, i may be wrong but most on peoples agree with me.
    Please dont take it as /cry /whine post. ( and sorry for my english xd )

With regards Lazzy

4. If Molten wanted a progression Naxx, it should have been added on as 10H/25H ala Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown Citadel while keeping the original Naxxramas intact.
    lol.. there was information months before server start how raids gonna be. Its only your mistake you didint read then. You see ? now you learned something, read server info before you play on it.

"Orginal" naxx after nerfs is simple normal dungeon you can make in green gear. You clear it full 3 days after you hit 80, week later half of server population with undaying immortal titles.. waiting for Uldu for months.. you really wanna it ? My God.

There was info abouth naxx, that its gonna be buffed.. there was ptr.. forums etc FOR MONTHS !.. But you played here anyway.. why if you dont like it ?.

Cry time passed away long time ago. Most people that cry abouth naxx difficulty now, didint even log in at PTR server ONCE !, to test it lol
    Edited: December 28, 2015

5. awesome response ... thats what I see as problem with most community here...let's say about leveling: I don't have time to level bla bla bla ofc you have,play hour everyday and one day you will achieve that lvl 80 and it will feel great haha I mean,you can do EVERYTHING as others, you just need more time, as this guy said, invest time and results will come is simple as that... people really don't like challenge? if that guild cleared naxx already,well, they are not superhumans,is achievable..you'll need just more time...
    You need to know when the problem is that u are doing something bad or u can't just do something. Our tank has 3.6k gs, and he gets 2 hited by Noth, that's not not knowing how to play it's just math.

6. lol.. there was information months before server start how raids gonna be. Its only your mistake you didint read then. You see ? now you learned something, read server info before you play on it.

"Orginal" naxx after nerfs is simple normal dungeon you can make in green gear. You clear it full 3 days after you hit 80, week later half of server population with undaying immortal titles.. waiting for Uldu for months.. you really wanna it ? My God.

There was info abouth naxx, that its gonna be buffed.. there was ptr.. forums etc FOR MONTHS !.. But you played here anyway.. why if you dont like it ?.

Cry time passed away long time ago. Most people that cry abouth naxx difficulty now, didint even log in at PTR server ONCE !, to test it lol
    Then just buff it based on the average gs of the group. I don't want to do naxx for the items, I want to do it because I like doing it. Plus u don't get all the items u want in 2 weeks.

7. filthy casuals i swear to god you deserved MOP. Can't you read ? " HARDCORE REALM". Just leave the damn server and get back to call of duty

8. lol.. there was information months before server start how raids gonna be. Its only your mistake you didint read then. You see ? now you learned something, read server info before you play on it.
    I don't play on Lordaeron. My sentence is simply my opinion on how it should have been done, not sour grapes.

If you don't want the original 80 Naxxramas to exist at all that's a pretty hard position to defend. Why do you want most of tier 7 to not exist at all in a Blizzlike state? How does that benefit anyone? You can appease both crowds - and Blizzard figured out exactly how to do it the rest of the expansion, with normal and heroic modes for both raid sizes.

If you don't like the easy Naxxramas or the fact that Undying/Immortal are a test of whether your entire raid's internet connection is stable more than a great skillful achievement maybe you didn't actually like Wrath all that much.

9. Hi there, i just read whole topic, i must agree with both sides.
    Raid,heroics buff is rly good/well done since they were to easy and u werent felling like u are rewarded respectively for ur actions/effort. I think idea of this project is well implement to content, however only for 3%* players (which are most skilled?, using exploits? using bugs? )on server, why?
    becouse they are only one who can clear/kill bosses as they are now. ( 3 guilds? )
    As i mentioned its great idea of boosting content, but at last make it also avaible for decent skilled players (not only for best 10 world/retail guilds/players ).
    I have some hours on my acc on wiping and wiping on bosses which wont reward us properly to effort spend on archive kill.
    Raid content ( nearly all bosses ) should be nerfed for like 10-15% as they are now. ( Bosses hiting bis geared tanks for 25k )
    This change would not grand us all gear in 2 weeks, but will give chance to kill bosses which are now overbuffed. ( 3.5k+ GS raid should be able to kill boss after 1h of wiping on him, not like it is right now: 2-3 hours and disbanding raid coz of frustration and exhaustion )
    This is my opinion/sugestion only, and its calculated/concluded by my point of view, i may be wrong but most on peoples agree with me.
    Please dont take it as /cry /whine post. ( and sorry for my english xd )

With regards Lazzy
    Do you know whats the difference between you and those " 3% most skilled players" ? those 3% care more than you to achieve something and they try harder, or perhaps u think their fingers were kissed by god ?

10. @Unavailable You havent even taken the time to change your forum avatar, who are the casuals? i lead one of the largest ally guilds on this server im not asking for handouts as i say ive downed the content in this patch the continued negativity here just proves the point of the community being baseline toxic , over and over. Also your statement is false there was a vote about this content which the staff admitted was rigged so you prove yourself not only a negative imput, but also ill informed.
    You can take that "large alliance guild" and tell them to go offline so you don't make people stuck in Queue, since you are too useless to do anything anyways. Pretty pls

11. ^^ man Warmane what a community of murlocks you seem to have. @Osiruss i hope someday you enjoy video games again. and maybe get rid of some of that hate in your heart.

12. Well time will tell just how these raids will be. If they are too Hard for the majority we might see a nerf & if there is no nerf then we will see players leave.

13. oh so you "lead" one of those 1k members guilds... now it all makes sense
    Just for information, we are currently 225 in a guild, and your post is just another example of toxicity in molten community. Everything he said has its argumentation, rather than you, who are just troll-answering his posts.

14. What do you complain about here, i can't understand ? that you could not clear Naxxramus on the first week ? now this is silly of yours, look if the bosses are too tough and can not be killed warmane will make changes and reduce their stats, but wait for another 3-4 weeks atleast to pass so that many more guilds gear up and have their attempts and then i am sure if still no one manages to kill some of the bosses warmane will take actions, if this is not OK for you than I suggest that you host your own server and administrate it as you like

And once Naxx is cleared as it is unless some bosses prove to be unkillable (but this will require some more weeks to be proved), I believe warmane will reduce the buffs so the raid is still a challenge but a more manageable challenge for casual players
    Edited: December 28, 2015

15. I don't get what the problem is. They buffed their hp? This only means you need more dps aka more gear so you'd have to do some more heroics before you clear naxx. And don't say they are all bugged because apart from Occulus, everything else is doable and most of it is working just fine.

First 12345 Last