1. Arena seasons sets and more

I dont know anything about how pvp is planned to work do someone have any information?
    Edited: December 19, 2015

2. I dont know anything about how pvp is planned to work do someone have any information?

LORDAERON PVP & PVE SCHEDULE
    December 17, 2015
    Lordaeron is scheduled to release Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and Eye of Eternity as well as first Arena Season on December 19, 2015 at 15:00 server time.

PvP items are extremely overpriced:4500 arena points for deadly weapon
    60k honor for one savage part?
    honor rates are extremely low

looks like nobody cares about PvP

3. @up
    IDK what you're on about, it's VERY easy to get honor now, people were getting 100k+ honor yesterday spending less than 5 hours in battleground. If that's not fast idk what you want, x10 rates?
    About arena season, did it start?

4. @up
    IDK what you're on about, it's VERY easy to get honor now, people were getting 100k+ honor yesterday spending less than 5 hours in battleground. If that's not fast idk what you want, x10 rates?
    About arena season, did it start?
    "people were getting"

rofl, please show me those people

I played 1 and 1/2 hour of BGs yesterday

10 minutes queue 20 minutes AB for 2500 honor

overall +-12k honor for 1.5 hour of spaming BGs

9 hours of BGs for one piece of old season gear?
    VERY EASY right

5. "people were getting"

rofl, please show me those people

I played 1 and 1/2 hour of BGs yesterday

10 minutes queue 20 minutes AB for 2500 honor

overall +-12k honor for 1.5 hour of spaming BGs

9 hours of BGs for one piece of old season gear?
    VERY EASY right
    I spent less than 3 hours in battlegrounds yesterday, I got 48k yesterday.
    Feel free to stare at me now lol. You're the first person I see whining about honor after they tuned it recently.

6. Leveling up at a non no-life rate. Level 75 right now. Since I've started questing in Northrend I've gained +/- 800 hk's and done a few wsgs. Good for a total amount of 18k honor. 20 honor per Hk at this level but I've heard from people that the honor rates become normal once you hit lvl 77.

This is some of the purest bull**** and I would like to know for what very reason Hk's at lower levels don't award a decent amount of honor. You could even better make a level 10 horde and level 10 alliance, group up at a graveyard and farm eachother with the use of having no ressurection sickness when you res with a spirit healer at level 10. Those kills award 20 honor aswell and you can get 1 kill in 2 seconds. 20 honor x 1800 = 36k honor per hour.

Just saying.

7. I spent less than 3 hours in battlegrounds yesterday, I got 48k yesterday.
    Feel free to stare at me now lol. You're the first person I see whining about honor after they tuned it recently.

Yes because everybody who only came for PvP already stopped playing, gamebreaking pvp bugs are not being fixed for months.

Please teach me, today i spamed BGs for hours got 120 HK and 13k honor, such a joke

8. 120 hk's is totally nothing. Get like 1000 hk's everyday 1 week and you'll be max geared.

9. 120 hk's is totally nothing. Get like 1000 hk's everyday 1 week and you'll be max geared.
    I am saying this because on retail getting 6/6 off parts which is around 300-400k honor took 1500 HK. If you think getting 7k HK to get season old gear is correct then you must be nuts.

10. 120 hk's is totally nothing. Get like 1000 hk's everyday 1 week and you'll be max geared.
    wtf you talking about.fully geared mean you get deadly gladiator gear.only the weapon cost 4500 !!!!! i am hunter so i need 9k ar for my weapons and 9k more for my set parts that 18k AP.if you are 2k rating you will get 801 AP per week so.....around 23 weeks just to get geared.i bet season will not be that long.is it even possible to get fully geared before season end?????
    also that mean if you plan of having a alt you can forget about catching up with gear.
    there is something very very wrong with this prices.

btw honor is easy.you do wintergrasp + random BG + exchange marks and there you go probably 1 week to get honor geared.
    Edited: December 21, 2015

11. wtf you talking about.fully geared mean you get deadly gladiator gear.only the weapon cost 4500 !!!!! i am hunter so i need 9k ar for my weapons and 9k more for my set parts that 18k AP.if you are 2k rating you will get 801 AP per week so.....around 23 weeks just to get geared.i bet season will not be that long.is it even possible to get fully geared before season end?????
    also that mean if you plan of having a alt you can forget about catching up with gear.
    there is something very very wrong with this prices.

btw honor is easy.you do wintergrasp + random BG + exchange marks and there you go probably 1 week to get honor geared.
    where is wintergrasp ? we playing diferent servers ?

12. where is wintergrasp ? we playing diferent servers ?
    We get Wintergrasp on tuesday.

13. When are arena points calculated and awarded? Every saturday or wednesday?

14. Are we really complaining about q times? Let's give it some time for people to hit 80 shall we?