1. "Nice class balance"

"Nice job GM's nice balance"
    -Spell casters OP ( SPriest kill easy every1) (frost mage slow slow slow,that is ok but he have OP dmg) (balance druid imba dmg ) WARLOCK ! OMFG ! he is GOD at this realm !
    -Prot warrior can kill all melee with only 30% hp... so much dmg he make for prot talents...
    -Rogue make 7k ambush at plate hero :S
    -DK immune everything NON STOP !
    -Elemental shaman with fireblast or idk name hit me 8k :S !
    Edited: December 20, 2015

2. You gonna gry now ?. Did you even played wotlk before ? lol

3. Basicaly you said that every class is over powered, so this means they are all even

4. no...im Rpala and I can kill sometimes arms warr and feral druid,,,all other class kill me easy...
    but that class I stated topic is OP
    Edited: December 20, 2015

5. Something tells me you're trying to tell us everything is 1 shotting you at 0 resilience?

6. "Nice job GM's nice balance"
    -Spell casters OP ( SPriest kill easy every1) (frost mage slow slow slow,that is ok but he have OP dmg) (balance druid imba dmg ) WARLOCK ! OMFG ! he is GOD at this realm !
    -Prot warrior can kill all melee with only 30% hp... so much dmg he make for prot talents...
    You literally listed every class and everything you said is also true. All classes can beat all classes in certain circumstances. WoW is basically a bigger rock paper scissor. That's how balance works in games where numbers are involved.

7. You should really know that a ret palladin is supportive class in terms of PVP ^_^
    If you wanna make them cry in 1v1, change to Holy Pala

simple !

or just a re-roll and play those classes.

8. You missed Hunts and Pallys, who are OP as well.

Well. Guess everyone's even then. Except you.

9. "Nice job GM's nice balance"

Gear up and stop crying.

10. no...im Rpala and I can kill sometimes arms warr and feral druid,,,all other class kill me easy...
    but that class I stated topic is OP
    How could you take that bait people?

11. ITT a bad ret crying

Nothing to see here.

12. Nice QQ m8 I r8 5/7

What did you actually expect with no gear ?

13. Hmm, not sure but I'm missing the part where Hunters still 1v1 everything ez pz with facerolling the keyboard single handed. Stop crying like a *****, grab your balls and man up, learn some skills and go kick some asses yourself. Crybaby.

12 Last