1. The on/off mog features seem to be a good idea. But still, these think are matter to be discuss.
    I can't wait to see what devs think about this.

2. I think the devs should focus on perfecting the current content...there are tons of important things that needs attention...also this realm is suppose to be a "blizzlike" realm, if you want to start adding custom things that was never part of the wotlk expansion be my guest and do it....i know for sure that i wont be part of it.
    See ya, then, I guess. Because RDF being disabled is already not part of the 3.3.5 wotlk experience, nor are many of the outstanding bugs (runed adamantite rod respawn / availability, fel iron nodes, hilarious class bugs, etc).

No race change is also not part of the original wotlk experience.

People need to quit picking and choosing, imo. "I want this to be blizzlike and I WILL LEAVE IF IT IS NOT, oh but these things that aren't blizzlike are okay. Just not the things that YOU want."

...right.

3. See ya, then, I guess. Because RDF being disabled is already not part of the 3.3.5 wotlk experience, nor are many of the outstanding bugs (runed adamantite rod respawn / availability, fel iron nodes, hilarious class bugs, etc).

No race change is also not part of the original wotlk experience.

People need to quit picking and choosing, imo. "I want this to be blizzlike and I WILL LEAVE IF IT IS NOT, oh but these things that aren't blizzlike are okay. Just not the things that YOU want."

...right.
    When they announced the server they made a list with the features of this realm.
    They clearly said that RDF will never be part of this realm and i'm ok with it cause it doesn't affect the wotlk experience. Some may say otherwise but these ppl never played Retail Wotlk. I bet those are the ppl who ask for Xmog too.

I'm not picking or choosing anything.
    All i want is for the server to stay as is, cause right now it feels blizzlike.
    Sorry but i'm a true wotlk fun and if something that wasn't even part of the wotlk expansion gets implemented here, i will be forced to leave. I'm not saying that that as threat, i know that i'm not gonna be missed on a server with such high population numbers
    If the majority wants Xmog and if the devs truly believe that this decision will affect the server in a good way, they should do it.
    Its simply not worth it to spend my time on something that doesn't feel right to me...

4. When they announced the server they made a list with the features of this realm.
    They clearly said that RDF will never be part of this realm and i'm ok with it cause it doesn't affect the wotlk experience. Some may say otherwise but these ppl never played Retail Wotlk. I bet those are the ppl who ask for Xmog too.

I'm not picking or choosing anything.
    All i want is for the server to stay as is, cause right now it feels blizzlike.
    Sorry but i'm a true wotlk fun and if something that wasn't even part of the wotlk expansion gets implemented here, i will be forced to leave. I'm not saying that that as threat, i know that i'm not gonna be missed on a server with such high population numbers
    If the majority wants Xmog and if the devs truly believe that this decision will affect the server in a good way, they should do it.
    Its simply not worth it to spend my time on something that doesn't feel right to me...
    You are picking and choosing things. If you played retail, then you do know that it's not the same experience. I'm fine w/ that too.

I'm also fine w/ transmogs, which effects FAR less things in the game. I personally don't feel how something like the clothes somebody else is wearing could possibly effect how things "feel" to you, unless you were playing retail WotLK for the fact that we all looked like goofy carbon copies of each other.

I hated that part, lol. But then again, I run a lot of old dungeons and actually like the way that a lot of the obsoleted armor pieces look together.

You think it feels Blizzlike. Some of us don't (because there are differences and bugs). That's fine.

But when you choose to say that certain things are okay not to be like retail "for the experience", make no mistake: You absolutely ARE picking and choosing.

5. You are picking and choosing things. If you played retail, then you do know that it's not the same experience. I'm fine w/ that too.

I'm also fine w/ transmogs, which effects FAR less things in the game. I personally don't feel how something like the clothes somebody else is wearing could possibly effect how things "feel" to you, unless you were playing retail WotLK for the fact that we all looked like goofy carbon copies of each other.

I hated that part, lol. But then again, I run a lot of old dungeons and actually like the way that a lot of the obsoleted armor pieces look together.

You think it feels Blizzlike. Some of us don't (because there are differences and bugs). That's fine.

But when you choose to say that certain things are okay not to be like retail "for the experience", make no mistake: You absolutely ARE picking and choosing.
    Am i picking and choosing if i want the server to stay as is?
    oh wait....i forgot that i write in a "bring xmog to lord" thread.

6. Am i picking and choosing if i want the server to stay as is?
    oh wait....i forgot that i write in a "bring xmog to lord" thread.
    Yes. Because some non-Blizzlike things are okay to you, but others aren't. It's really just that simple.

/shrug

7. Transmog is one of those features that make the experience so much better. Now you can actually have that look you prefer, even when changing out gear. I get really bummed out when I have to change gear, and find out that it doesn't match the character at all, and just looks like ****.
    How can anyone be against Transmog?
    It just gives that personal feel that one wants.

8. Really hope this feature would make it to Lordaeron.

9. The idea Proterean described (at least I think it was him) for transmogrification was excellent.

From what I remember of it, transmogrification would be handled 100% on the website, and it would by default be off. Players who had it off would see everyone else's toons as untransmogrified, i.e., exactly as per de facto WotLK. Players who wanted to get into transmogrification would be able to go on the site to turn the feature on for their account. In addition to being able to see other people's transmogrified toons in-game, they'd be able to go onto the site and transmogrify the gear their character was wearing into whatever else was in their bags - or something like that.

If this idea was executed properly it'd be a win-win scenario for both the transmogrification enthusiasts, as well as the people against adding custom content, since their experience wouldn't change. Although I'm sure those people would still manage to find some way to cry about it.

Personally, I think this would be an awesome feature to have. It would serve as a way to provide a means of alternate gameplay to those who wanted it, and would also provide players reason to revisit older content in the game - content the staff will be putting months of hardwork into perfecting - and thereby slow player burnout and population decline; which is one of the main reasons Blizzard themselves ended up introducing such a feature themselves. A server fated to ultimately stay forever on patch 3.3.5 obviously won't move forward the way retail servers do, so features like this could help provide players with something fresh, if said players so wanted to go onto the website to turn on the transmog option.
    This sounds really cool ! I'm looking forward to it.

First 123