1. transmog on ? on lordareo ?

There is transmog ? !! !! !! !!

2. Transmog will never be implemented on Lordaeron,as it was introduced to the game in Cataclysm,while Lordaeron is a WotLK realm.
    Implementing transmog to Lordaeron would be a custom measure,meaning that the game will be altered and it will not follow the fundamental principles. If Warmane does this,then they will face a massive exodus from Lordaeron,transforming this realm intro an custom one like Deathwing,ragnaros,Blackrock and so on.For the good of this realm I hope they don't even think about such things.

3. Actually, there is currently an ideea (which means it's neither yes nor no) to implement a transmog feature which you can turn on and off on the website, so people who want transmog can simply switch it on, while people who don't like transmog can keep it off.

4. Transmog will never be implemented on Lordaeron,as it was introduced to the game in Cataclysm,while Lordaeron is a WotLK realm.
    Implementing transmog to Lordaeron would be a custom measure,meaning that the game will be altered and it will not follow the fundamental principles. If Warmane does this,then they will face a massive exodus from Lordaeron,transforming this realm intro an custom one like Deathwing,ragnaros,Blackrock and so on.For the good of this realm I hope they don't even think about such things.
    Never say never^^ It has actually been discussed if they should make it optional for each player. By that I mean making so people can choose on the website if they want to see what people transmog to, or just the orginal item.
    Edit:
    (As said before I just saw XD)

5. The idea Proterean described (at least I think it was him) for transmogrification was excellent.

From what I remember of it, transmogrification would be handled 100% on the website, and it would by default be off. Players who had it off would see everyone else's toons as untransmogrified, i.e., exactly as per de facto WotLK. Players who wanted to get into transmogrification would be able to go on the site to turn the feature on for their account. In addition to being able to see other people's transmogrified toons in-game, they'd be able to go onto the site and transmogrify the gear their character was wearing into whatever else was in their bags - or something like that.

If this idea was executed properly it'd be a win-win scenario for both the transmogrification enthusiasts, as well as the people against adding custom content, since their experience wouldn't change. Although I'm sure those people would still manage to find some way to cry about it.

Personally, I think this would be an awesome feature to have. It would serve as a way to provide a means of alternate gameplay to those who wanted it, and would also provide players reason to revisit older content in the game - content the staff will be putting months of hardwork into perfecting - and thereby slow player burnout and population decline; which is one of the main reasons Blizzard themselves ended up introducing such a feature themselves. A server fated to ultimately stay forever on patch 3.3.5 obviously won't move forward the way retail servers do, so features like this could help provide players with something fresh, if said players so wanted to go onto the website to turn on the transmog option.

6. The idea Proterean described (at least I think it was him) for transmogrification was excellent.

From what I remember of it, transmogrification would be handled 100% on the website, and it would by default be off. Players who had it off would see everyone else's toons as untransmogrified, i.e., exactly as per de facto WotLK. Players who wanted to get into transmogrification would be able to go on the site to turn the feature on for their account. In addition to being able to see other people's transmogrified toons in-game, they'd be able to go onto the site and transmogrify the gear their character was wearing into whatever else was in their bags - or something like that.

If this idea was executed properly it'd be a win-win scenario for both the transmogrification enthusiasts, as well as the people against adding custom content, since their experience wouldn't change. Although I'm sure those people would still manage to find some way to cry about it.

Personally, I think this would be an awesome feature to have. It would serve as a way to provide a means of alternate gameplay to those who wanted it, and would also provide players reason to revisit older content in the game - content the staff will be putting months of hardwork into perfecting - and thereby slow player burnout and population decline; which is one of the main reasons Blizzard themselves ended up introducing such a feature themselves. A server fated to ultimately stay forever on patch 3.3.5 obviously won't move forward the way retail servers do, so features like this could help provide players with something fresh, if said players so wanted to go onto the website to turn on the transmog option.
    That was the plan, and honestly I would love to see that feature ingame, but idk how they could possibly connect the client with a on-off switch on a website, so my best guess is that they will need to add a NPC ingame and I'm not sure this will happen, atleast not in the near future, maybe after ICC comes out and people won't have anything to do beside farming transmog gear.

7. loads of peeps want this. So do I. Mixing up different items to make myself look cool :D

8. Transmog is one of the things that totally ruined WoW as a expirience... All magic about having certain item and being proud of how it looks and how amazing it is,was ruined by making it lookin like some vanilla or TBC item..some random full RHC guy can look better than some full Ulduar geared guy...thats ruin expirience,and I think devs know it...I wouldn't mind add it maybe after ICC when we are kinda "over" but for now it will do more harm,believe me...

9. Transmog is one of the things that totally ruined WoW as a expirience... All magic about having certain item and being proud of how it looks and how amazing it is,was ruined by making it lookin like some vanilla or TBC item..some random full RHC guy can look better than some full Ulduar geared guy...thats ruin expirience,and I think devs know it...I wouldn't mind add it maybe after ICC when we are kinda "over" but for now it will do more harm,believe me...
    You'd be free to turn it off for yourself on web-site.

10. Transmog will never be implemented on Lordaeron,as it was introduced to the game in Cataclysm,while Lordaeron is a WotLK realm.
    but still have faction/race change etc disabled. that was present on retail

11. well,idk how will they pull that out...hardcore progressive server shouldn't implement THIS kinda ****,because it ruins expirience...I heard about that buying one tier below gear and is already out of any progressive aspect,but implementing transmog will probably kill all that feel...even you can turn it off it will still be there and there is no need for that..I wont tell you to go play cata+ exp,but yeah...you should :D

12. Its pretty good feature and fun thing to do after gearing up,i dont know why are you guys against it,after a certain point every1 will look the same,it would be nice for it to be expensive though(make another huge goldsink).

13. well,idk how will they pull that out...hardcore progressive server shouldn't implement THIS kinda ****,because it ruins expirience...I heard about that buying one tier below gear and is already out of any progressive aspect,but implementing transmog will probably kill all that feel...even you can turn it off it will still be there and there is no need for that..I wont tell you to go play cata+ exp,but yeah...you should :D
    How exactly that would kill anything ? Trust me If anyone saw you in that full hc gear no one cared and you wouldnt get extra attention for it. Its lame,everyone looks like clones.

123 Last