1. Will this drop rate stay like this forever ?

Just finished UK normal, and it netted 41 greens and 12 blues, will this madness ever stop ?
    There are plans for goldrain and whatnot, afraid of inflation yet mob drop rate of greens/blues is rediculous.

2. Its normal,there is nothign wrong with it.

3. nah
    its definitely not normal, that one mob drops 3 green and 1 blue item

4. Its normal,there is nothign wrong with it.
    yea sure... for people that only ever played on funservers and instant max lvl servers

5. Its normal,there is nothign wrong with it.
    If you're serious I bet you haven't played retail before loot started raining. This is far from normal, this could be compared with a high rate realm.

6. Its normal,there is nothign wrong with it.
    u either trolling or farming dungeons for the golds

7. I hope there will be a gold drain mechanic that will not affect leveling characters. A universal 50% cut is a very bad idea, so why not make it affect people who have over, say, 5k gold on the whole account cumulated?
    I don't know, just throwing in ideas.
    The economy is already affected, barely two weeks since WOTLK launch. Glyphs going from 50 silver to 15 gold in the span of a few days does not bode well.

8. its normal,there is nothign wrong with it.
    l o o o o o l wait , you're enchanter right?

9. l o o o o o l wait , you're enchanter right?
    im enchanter and im complaining about this total bs

10. I hope there will be a gold drain mechanic that will not affect leveling characters. A universal 50% cut is a very bad idea, so why not make it affect people who have over, say, 5k gold on the whole account cumulated?
    I don't know, just throwing in ideas.
    The economy is already affected, barely two weeks since WOTLK launch. Glyphs going from 50 silver to 15 gold in the span of a few days does not bode well.
    Gold drain won't really help with the massive amount of enchanting mats, though. But then again, if mats are so plentiful, then prices would be low. So I'm not sure if I'm opposed to it or not. I mean, I like blizz-like, but I like cheap enchants too.