1. Isle of Quel'danas Bug

Guys i seem to have a weird bug, when i take the gryphon from stormwind to isle of quel danas, when i land i cant move, i can use spells but i cant move at all ! i Tried to relog but when i do it gets even wierder as i fly on a gryphon i only one direction and i cant stop it ;
    Had to use character unstuck multiple times.

Am i doing something wrong XD ? Is this a common bug ?

2. Why dont you just take the portal to Quel danas from Shattrath city, its faster to get there imo.

3. Guys i seem to have a weird bug, when i take the gryphon from stormwind to isle of quel danas, when i land i cant move, i can use spells but i cant move at all ! i Tried to relog but when i do it gets even wierder as i fly on a gryphon i only one direction and i cant stop it ;
    Had to use character unstuck multiple times.

Am i doing something wrong XD ? Is this a common bug ?
    You are right, this bug happens anytime someone try to reach by using a Flyght-Path (taxi) Ghostlands and Eversong Woods too. I guess the bug is caused by the fact that in these 3 Regions Fly is not allowed, so for some reason players get bugged if they reach them with a Flight-Path

4. Why dont you just take the portal to Quel danas from Shattrath city, its faster to get there imo.
    Portal doe not work at all!

As for OP ONLY USE THE FLY PATH TO GO TO PLACES WITHIN THE GHOSTLANDS, GOING BEYOND WILL PUT YOU IN A FLY PATH TRAP TO THE LOST LANDS, THE LAND OF NO RETURN!

5. Portal doe not work at all!

As for OP ONLY USE THE FLY PATH TO GO TO PLACES WITHIN THE GHOSTLANDS, GOING BEYOND WILL PUT YOU IN A FLY PATH TRAP TO THE LOST LANDS, THE LAND OF NO RETURN!
    What are you talking about? I just used the portal this morning. Atleast from the Horde side.

6. What are you talking about? I just used the portal this morning. Atleast from the Horde side.
    What I met was using the portal on the island will not bring you back to Shattrah City.

7. actually, there is a very good reason for this bug... The problem is in that, Ghostlands, Silvermoon, Quel'Danas and the Coolest zone in the game! (sadly can't reach :( , you know it right :D ) are on the Outlands map - and the Gryphon flight does not take that in mind... you appear on a strange position, and the game will not let you move, until reload (/reload; relog; rdf/bg) :)

In deed, the Allies are quite in a bad position here... so, HS, KirinTor rings, Tabard, Potion of Deepholm (82+), Scroll of Recall, Portal, Teleport: Moonglade, Summon, Jaina's locket ^^ , Gnomish tricks, ... i think this is all, right, or i am forgetting something?.. Oh, and Fatigue teleport to the Barrens ofc!

P.s.: My HS is set on the Lost Isles, and it is so not getting out of there for the time being :D

P.s.2... Anyone checked Zul'Aman?..

8. actually, there is a very good reason for this bug... The problem is in that, Ghostlands, Silvermoon, Quel'Danas and the Coolest zone in the game! (sadly can't reach :( , you know it right :D ) are on the Outlands map - and the Gryphon flight does not take that in mind... you appear on a strange position, and the game will not let you move, until reload (/reload; relog; rdf/bg) :)

In deed, the Allies are quite in a bad position here... so, HS, KirinTor rings, Tabard, Potion of Deepholm (82+), Scroll of Recall, Portal, Teleport: Moonglade, Summon, Jaina's locket ^^ , Gnomish tricks, ... i think this is all, right, or i am forgetting something?.. Oh, and Fatigue teleport to the Barrens ofc!

P.s.: My HS is set on the Lost Isles, and it is so not getting out of there for the time being :D

P.s.2... Anyone checked Zul'Aman?..
    Yes actually. ZulAman is the home of and location of a selective few of players, sort of like a new hideout due to devs seemingly removing the only possible way to Lost Isle (Kezan).

I too have a mage with Lost Isle sent to hs and will never change it for the sole reason of using that spot as a hang out.

9. Guys, this BUG was reported now 2 years and is still bugged, what the scripters are doing in this community? today i tried 3 times and i just loosed 1h of my life (dont talk about other 200 or much more bugs i know)