1. Hey players of Warmane,

I was wondering if enhancement shaman is worth playing, if i want to play fully pvp. And the most important "arenas". I just want to see some opinions.

Have a nice day!
    For me it's worth playing whatever you enjoy to play , if you haven't played before try it out you just might like it .

2. May 8, 2016  
    As a previous Gladiator and overall experience of +2700 (On Live Retail back at 7+80) + being +2300 exp'd as Enha, you must remember to have aproxx 70 spell pen in order for purge + hex etc. to work properly (and shocks in general) - So they won't be resisted (this is often forgotten!)

Yes, I'd say it is very viable, and I do plan to play it myself - However, Enha is prob one of the highest skill capped classes/specs in WoW and it takes a great deal of training and dedication - This was for sure the class that caused me the most trouble, but the one I enjoy to play the most.

As of Molten, The major problem at the moment is that you cannot control the pet stun yet - I've tried to disable it plenty of times to prevail it from stunning right away when I summon them - once this is fixed, it shouldn't be a major problem.
    Warr + DK will outdamage you in any fight, but with the right mindset + skill you'll eventually defeat most teams.

2v2: I Played Enha+Rogue (intent to do so again)
    3v3: BeastCleave or TSG With A Twist (Enha instead of DK)(also known as Turbo-Cleave if I remember correctly) Or go Enha+Rogue+Priest - Quite Viable too
    This is all very true, enh shamen was one of those classes where if your good your good if your bad your bad, which is why they get targeted out so often in bgs and arenas. A bad enh shaman will just die or blow all his cds and then die shortly after.

Enh shamen is very viable with comps that work well with rogues, as shamans do not have any type of hard cc, so they need another class to be able to do that for them. They are basically a warrior but not at the same time.

3. May 15, 2016  
    There are barely any similarities between enhancement shamans and warriors and thats a very bad comparison, Enhancers are a single target burst/utility supportive class and thats why their pair so well with Hunters, Warriors and Rogues, they ENHANCE your partner with supportive buffs, offensive and defensive utility like shear(ranged kick), Earthbind totem (dispels snares and slows enemies), Grounding totem, Cleansing totem, The list goes on. They fill the same gap as Retribution paladins but on the caster spectra. You are basically a walking toolbox for your hun/war/rog with a side-order of burst.

4. May 15, 2016  
    As of Molten, The major problem at the moment is that you cannot control the pet stun yet - I've tried to disable it plenty of times to prevail it from stunning right away when I summon them - once this is fixed, it shouldn't be a major problem.
    Warr + DK will outdamage you in any fight, but with the right mindset + skill you'll eventually defeat most teams.
    5 months later still not fixed...
    and top kek @ that dev saying its blizzlike for pet to always be in aggressive and constantly have auto bash up, just rofl
    Edited: May 15, 2016

5. That bug was reported pre-wipe, just saying q_q

First 12