1. Awsome Anti Cheat !

Thanks Warmane for your anti cheat som human paladin called Justinia atempted at speed hacking as he was unable to catch me normal way he was stopped by awsome anti cheat. Its great no more hackers wining the game.

2. anti-sentinel for speedhacking/flyhacking isn't even enabled at the moment...

3. he probably didnt speed hack but his mount-walk speed bugged as it happens so many times due to anti cheat :)
    especially if you have auto-dismount enabled so you walk with 100% speed like you are mounted and anticheat keeps teleporting you back to the place untill you mount again
    Edited: December 21, 2015

4. he probably didnt speed hack but his mount-walk speed bugged as it happens so many times due to anti cheat :)
    especially if you have auto-dismount enabled so you walk with 100% speed like you are mounted and anticheat keeps teleporting you back to the place untill you mount again
    Something similar happened to me in a BG as well.

5. No he wasnt mounted at all he just tried to speed hack.

6. We were both in combat neither could mount up, as i started to gain a sugnificant distance from him his name plate started flashing in front of me and behind me to his original point

7. yeah.. he used hand of something spell... that what happens when you click your keyboard faster than server allow you to click.

gg for hardcore world pvp.

8. Yeah, he used that but it wore off before he started flashing frontward and backward :D