1. Increasing Lordareon population limit

Lordareon Server is always full 10.000 player and its full and the others like me cant play because he stay in qeue. Can you increase the number of player allowed to get in the server ? wait answer thanks

2. 10k is already absurdly high. The queue at peak times is already 1k. I've yet to see a realm with higher pop. You're crazy. :|

3. Just give it a week or 2 and alot of people will quit the lordaeron realm which will result in lower queues.

4. im crazy? lol kid-.- you dont really know anything about a server-.- just go play minecraft....

5. Please go ahead and inform me (and anyone else reading this) how servers work then.

Kid.

6. I don't know the standard retail realm population but 10k is high enough. The only problem is the queue and I don't think they'll create another realm just for this.

7. Guess we wont be seeing you here for a long time.

8. Does this mean you're working on writing up that explanation?

Really though, you should go play on Ragnaros or Deathwing. Those realms have plenty of room and will be getting Lordaeron's core Soon™.

9. im crazy? lol kid-.- you dont really know anything about a server-.- just go play minecraft....
    Teach me, master. Teach me the ways of not knowing jack ****.

10. back to the topic...

instead of raising population 3 times above normal blizz realm I suggest realm splitting with/without weekly free transfers?
    or something? dont truly care but it might solve all qq about queues and "lagging" due to realm pop topics.

11. back to the topic...

instead of raising population 3 times above normal blizz realm I suggest realm splitting with/without weekly free transfers?
    or something? dont truly care but it might solve all qq about queues and "lagging" due to realm pop topics.
    No point. Too many people playing on Lord because **** works. They'll be going back to their home realms once those realms have Lord's core. Even if it's too early to tell, it's a gamble. Better to wait it out.

12. Do not allow multi-boxing and kick those AFK at log in screen... queue disappeared for ever.

123 ... Last