1. Delay in PvP?

After playing RBGs for 5+ hours today I noticed huge delay.

Its around 1 second delay on every spell casted. I have 20-30ms all the time.

example:
    Warlock starts casting chaos bolt. I use silencing shot immediately.
    After +-1sec he gets silenced and the chaos bolt still goes through.

I use disengage and nothing happens, so I start pressing other spells. 1.5 sec later I am flying in the air because of disengage i casted 2 seconds ago.

Everybody else was complaining.
    This makes PvP unplayable and I am not going to play until there is no delay.

Is it going to be like this forever?

2. Probably caused by ovewhelming population numbers...utterly unplayable and if it stays like this it will be bye bye warmane...you can't play competitive in any form,either pvp or pve like this...

3. Yes, each time they have increased population their is server delay. They fixed it all the other times, but since the cap became 10K the delay has not been fixed. Competitive arena and high end PvE is impossible with the current delay. Server Delay should be the most important issue, and should be fixed before anything else is worked on.

4. Competitive arena has always been impossible with the aggressiveness of this anti-cheat alone. Hackers that speed hack or fly hack are easy enough to spot and ban, but when the source of the problem is something intentionally built-in to be there, there's not much that can be done. Movement mechanics - an absolutely critical component of WoW pvp - are being heavily affected by something that was Warmane's own design. I hope the fixes to make it never affect non-hackers come quicker.

5. Heavy. It's due to the 10k Online and 1k more in queue.

Sundays are a joke to play, just wait it

6. Heavy. It's due to the 10k Online and 1k more in queue.

Sundays are a joke to play, just wait it
    I did. It's Monday here. :P

7. I did. It's Monday here. :P
    All of the 10-character multiboxers add a lot of strain to the server too I imagine. I've seen a shaman with 20 characters once, they were making fun shapes and such but when there's a queue and the server-wisde GAMEPLAY is being degraded because of server load, this stuff causes problems sadly.

I've noticed .2 seconds of lag, and that the ping display is meaningless. 115ms on Lordaeron feels like 300ms~ on any other server or retail. Chain casting fireballs has forced gaps because of the randomly not-correctly-displayed latency that I can't predict because it's HIDDEN.

Really disappointing how the gameplay is getting more sluggish and less responsive. The gameplay is suffering heavily and nobody seems to care.
    Edited: December 21, 2015

8. Yeah i really hope they're gonna look into the delays..

9. If they want to keep the high player count, they will have to.

10. All of the 10-character multiboxers add a lot of strain to the server too I imagine. I've seen a shaman with 20 characters once, they were making fun shapes and such but when there's a queue and the server-wisde GAMEPLAY is being degraded because of server load, this stuff causes problems sadly.

I've noticed .2 seconds of lag, and that the ping display is meaningless. 115ms on Lordaeron feels like 300ms~ on any other server or retail. Chain casting fireballs has forced gaps because of the randomly not-correctly-displayed latency that I can't predict because it's HIDDEN.

Really disappointing how the gameplay is getting more sluggish and less responsive. The gameplay is suffering heavily and nobody seems to care.
    Single boxers going AFK for hours on peak times hurt WAAAAAAAAY more than one guy boxing 20 shamans and having fun...nobody is complaining about em u just had to bring back ur multiboxing hate to the thread, why not...

11. Really disappointing how the gameplay is getting more sluggish and less responsive. The gameplay is suffering heavily and nobody seems to care.
    Yeah, hopefully they will do something about this soon.

If this lag keeps up like this, I can't imagine the pop will remain as high. If you can't properly PvE or PvP on the server, then who cares HOW complete or hardcore it may be?

Fortunately, it's the holidays and there are a lot of great new games to fall back on when the lag gets too frustrating.

12. Single boxers going AFK for hours on peak times hurt WAAAAAAAAY more than one guy boxing 20 shamans and having fun...
    Proof, please.

Would like to see your source on the number of AFK (ie: not sending any data to server) solo players and its effect on the server load as compared to SEVERAL multi-boxers all "having fun" (ie: sending multiple duplicate requests to the server at the exact same time).

I mean, you certainly wouldn't just be making things up on the spot right now, would you?

PS) I wasn't aware that it was possible to "go AFK for hours" at any point in time, let alone peak times.

13. agreed, even leveling on my druid, my maul has a 1-2sec delay before actual casting it. I can see the bar lit up and hold till it cast..

MOLTEN PLZZZ

14. Proof, please.

Would like to see your source on the number of AFK (ie: not sending any data to server) solo players and its effect on the server load as compared to SEVERAL multi-boxers all "having fun" (ie: sending multiple duplicate requests to the server at the exact same time).

I mean, you certainly wouldn't just be making things up on the spot right now, would you?

PS) I wasn't aware that it was possible to "go AFK for hours" at any point in time, let alone peak times.
    Are you dumb?

Please show me the source on the number of HOW MANY PEOPLE box... I've only encountered 2 with 6 toons once... so thats 12.. added to yours 20 thats 32 toons.... there's still 9968 other slots...

15. Are you dumb?

Please show me the source on the number of HOW MANY PEOPLE box... I've only encountered 2 with 6 toons once... so thats 12.. added to yours 20 thats 32 toons.... there's still 9968 other slots...
    I'm smart enough to realize that what you just wrote has absolutely nothing to do w/ what you actually quoted. Or anything at all, really.

/shrug
    Edited: December 22, 2015

12 Last