1. < Classes Needed >

Hello everyone,

First I would like to wish Merry Christmas to Molten Community.

I would like to know which faction has the best progress on the server ? In terms of population I guess it's balanced but I would like to know about strongest faction in PVE.

Regarding classes, what are the most needed classes in the server ? Regarding the roles I know that people can always use a healer or a tank but apart from that in your opinion which classes are needed ?

Best Regards

Zergie

2. Hello everyone,

First I would like to wish Merry Christmas to Molten Community.

I would like to know which faction has the best progress on the server ? In terms of population I guess it's balanced but I would like to know about strongest faction in PVE.

Regarding classes, what are the most needed classes in the server ? Regarding the roles I know that people can always use a healer or a tank but apart from that in your opinion which classes are needed ?

Best Regards

Zergie
    Its really as simple as rolling any tank/heal. Choose whatever you like. It should always be up to you. ;) Have fun and welcome.

Oh,Merry Christmas mate. ;)

3. Check this thread for information about class distribution. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-WEEKLY)/page3

As for progression, I have no idea.

4. Paladins we definitely need more human Paladins!