1. A Sad story a little qq and a conclusion

Hello all i write this because i need to get it out of my chest somehow (lol attention whore?)

So i spend about 5+ hours trying to fish the Big Rat from dalaran and i enabled the autolot thing for faster fishing in a way, so after a while i got it, but by mistake i pressed the fish button again so it was gone more faster than when it appeared (hur dur), after a little rage i came to the conclusion that there should be a way to turn off the soulbound message thing because in a way i lost the catch by that because it prevented me from autolooting it; when you are solo-playing theres not much of a point for the game to tell you "are you sure you want that to souldbound when looted" because no one else is going to need it or whatever, so why should you care.

Ok i just wanted to take it all of me, good luck to my fishing partners and happy holydays for all :D
    Edited: December 22, 2015

2. Hello all i write this because i need to get it out of my chest somehow (lol attention whore?)

So i spend about 5+ hours trying to fish the Big Rat from dalaran and i enabled the autolot thing for faster fishing in a way, so after a while i got it, but by mistake i pressed the fish button again so i lost it (hur dur), after a little rage i came to the conclusion that there should be a way to turn off the soulbound message thing because in a way i lost the catch by that because it prevented me from autolooting it; when you are solo-playing theres not much of a point for the game to tell you "are you sure you want that to souldbound when looted" because no one else is going to need it or whatever, so why should you care.

Ok i just wanted to take it all of me, good luck to my fishing partners and happy holydays for all :D
    Sorry for your misfortune.

But no, they shouldn't just change the game because you lost the Big Rat for failing to, y'know, stop hitting your Fish button.

3. There is a macro that allows you to "auto-accept" all messages. It works when you want to buy a while bunch of things that each have a confirmation window - I assume it will work for this as well. Keep in mind that, to my knowledge, it will make you accept EVERY confirmation until you log out (you have to enable it every time you log in).

Spoiler: Show
    /run local s = StaticPopupDialogs["CONFIRM_PURCHASE_TOKEN_ITEM"] s.OnAccept=nil s.OnShow=function() StaticPopup_Hide("CONFIRM_PURCHASE_TOKEN_ITEM") BuyMerchantItem(MerchantFrame.itemIndex, MerchantFrame.count) end

This is the version for tokens, you can replace the purchase part with soulbound or something if it doesn't work like this (should be CONFIRM_LOOT_SOULBOUND_ITEM, if memory serves).