1. Dear horde comrades from random battlegrounds!

2. You can't convince people to stop being dumb. If it matters so much to you just premade every queue. Also, the *****ic amount of paladins both Ret and Holy rack up easy wins for the alliance. Where most classes need some knowledge and skill to play, paladins just require a face
    Edited: December 23, 2015

3. Wow, thank god I abandoned my paladin before I became one of *those*. It's literally a 2-button healer, seriously where's the fun in that?

If it's any consolation I think I now see fewer paladins in low level zones?

4. Wow, thank god I abandoned my paladin before I became one of *those*. It's literally a 2-button healer, seriously where's the fun in that?

If it's any consolation I think I now see fewer paladins in low level zones?
    Some people just find fun in winning, no matter the means to achieve it. Similar to those people who abuse the overpowered FOTM in MOBAs, as long they are winning, they couldn't care less if they are having fun or enjoying the thing

5. After 65 lvl paladins are not so OP. Even holy

6. What if... What if.. It's just you suck, and blame others for it?

7. What if... What if.. It's just you suck, and blame others for it?
    mind = blown

8. What if... What if.. It's just you suck, and blame others for it?
    What if... What if... Your stupid one-liner attempt at humor just failed totally and nobody found it funny?

And yeah, it's a pain. I've seen that in AB horde actually has a chance. But the other BGs? No way. In every BG there are at least 2 afkers on horde which is gamebreaking for instance in WSG. Warmane pls make the AFK countdown faster so we can at least kick these leeches.

9. alliance team : ferals warrs pala rogues
    horde team : all classes ( 2-3 afk /bg )

10. Horde are very strong on leveling zones they are so brave and spartans so this compensate bgs ty :)

11. alliance team : ferals warrs pala rogues
    horde team : all classes ( 2-3 afk /bg )
    please don't forget DKs, the full human scumbag trio: human warrior, human pala, human DK. :D
    #allianceftw

12. horde always have high winrate in Redridge against 18 lvl noobs, so no reasons to be sad

13. If hordes were smart they would've chosen human racial ^^

14. If hordes were smart they would've chosen human racial ^^
    Now, that logic.

Jesus.

12 Last