1. MoltenArmor fire mage pvp

Greetings people. I remeber back in the like 2013. that Flyn and some other mages were playing Fire mage build around Spirit, molten armor and living bomb gliph. It was really nice too see that, but I have no idea about making correct spec/build for that kind of fire mage but I would like to try it. So can anyone help me do it?
    thanks in advance and cheers

2. I used to use this spec back then: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#ofcbouMhZfV0foG0uiuMhst but you can change some fire talents as 2 improved scorch for 2 points on world in flames.

Now im lvling on lordraeron so I have no char to show you the stats I had, but with solace and spirit gear (s8 gear + 1 or two pve parts), you can reach around 600/700 Mp5 and 35 (42+ on fire spells) crit chance on MoltenArmor I guess (get 100 % manaregen while casting via talents).

That spec its more usefull if you go with heal, and if you are not used to fire, ideally with disci priest. I used to play SpiritFire-Resto druid, and was really nice, but you must swap armors vs some opponents / some spells (for example for coil if you don't want/can iblock). If you go with DiscPriest, you can simply get dispelled.

Good luck :P