1. No guards in horde shrine?

Is there a reason why there are no horde guards in shrine rooms while Ally shine is filled with 5-6 guards per room?

2 ally no lifers camping lowbies all day there no guards to attack them.

Worst is when u have to use unstuck in shrine since when u die inside ur spirit reaches northern barrens. So u cant even fight back..

Lame.

2. Maybe they're all dead? I saw guards 2 hours ago.

> They are pretty useless though.

3. Inside the room, 0 guards portal room, 1 guard bank room.

1 sap and u can kill anyone in those 2 rooms.

However on ally side .. 10 guards / npcs in each room.

Moreover these *****s take unfair advantage of this. Full day camping people and bugging them to ress in northern barrens. Its irritating as fk.
    Edited: December 23, 2015

4. In deed, many players even cannot defend properly, being looking at something else, not to say they are full pvp!.. These guards should help us, but when i kite ally to them, it barely helps...

5. Inside the room, 0 guards portal room, 1 guard bank room.

1 sap and u can kill anyone in those 2 rooms.

However on ally side .. 10 guards / npcs in each room.

Moreover these *****s take unfair advantage of this. Full day camping people and bugging them to ress in northern barrens. Its irritating as fk.

when alliance dies in srhine we res in westfall its same thing

warmane should fix those in 1st place.

6. Oh this is a good idea - because, else, there is no reason for allies / hordies to ever stop attacking other faction's shrine... But we really need to have someone give a defense... Moreover, these same genuises didn't stop sneaking till evening and sniping random people (until 2-3 people got them together) ... By the way, guards must have Truesight!....

7. A rogue, a priest and I started chasing the 2 rogues in the horde shrine until they got tired and left. We managed to kill them 2-3 times.

8. Next time inv me too, unless speaking about :D Buuut still , they returned :( btw Serphroth ty rez :)

9. Ok i did a bit of hunting and kiled a few..

BUT ARE U FKIN SERIOUS??? ALLYS CAN USE HORDE PORTALS??? FROM HORDE SHRINE?? GG BUGMANE.

10. Ok i did a bit of hunting and kiled a few..

BUT ARE U FKIN SERIOUS??? ALLYS CAN USE HORDE PORTALS??? FROM HORDE SHRINE?? GG BUGMANE.
    im not suprised , so many bugs here

if alliance can use them i bet the other way around also is true

because like in horde we have the same problem with res in srhine wake up in another land bye bye.

11. im not suprised , so many bugs here

if alliance can use them i bet the other way around also is true

because like in horde we have the same problem with res in srhine wake up in another land bye bye.
    No its not. Yea sure they wake up in some random place if they die in shrine.. but, we cant use portals inside ally shrine to SW.. They can use our portals to raid any city they want. Instant portals .. like wtf.

40 man raid from CSI storm (that got PWNED cuz Vexyy was ready with another 40 man raid in ogrimar) actually raided shrine and then ported to Ogrimar. This is unfair advantage taken by ally guilds. Needs to be fixed.

12. a bit off-topic
    but fun
    i factioned changed on mage,
    so now when a portal begger wnats a shrine portal.
    i gladly give him one,
    porting him right in the middle of those allie guards...kek