1. PvP (BG) mentality???

Hello people of Frostwolf.

I'm adressing you with an issue I've discovered to be the most gamebreaking of all, and one that just doesnt seem to fade away anyhow; stupid people.

I know this is an issue one cannot really fix, and I definitely don't want to sound rude when I'm pointing this out but...

I play on alliance side, and the people are just ****ing horrible. The fact nobody speaks proper English (or any English at all tbh) doesn't bother me quite as much, as their behaviour does. These are ignorant afk'ing scumbags destroying everybody else's gameplay. Sorry for the rage, but I'm well pissed right now at the state of the Warmane community.

The question I have is; what is it like on the Horde side? I am seriously considering changing factions on all my characters, cause Alliance are just bloody ****. If it's the same on horde side, idk, I guess I will just return to Gw2 or something. This is unplayable for me.

Regards, Demo

2. Horde has their afkers aswell. Your best bet is to find a pvp guild and try to join as many premades as possible.

3. Hello people of Frostwolf.

I'm adressing you with an issue I've discovered to be the most gamebreaking of all, and one that just doesnt seem to fade away anyhow; stupid people.

I know this is an issue one cannot really fix, and I definitely don't want to sound rude when I'm pointing this out but...

I play on alliance side, and the people are just ****ing horrible. The fact nobody speaks proper English (or any English at all tbh) doesn't bother me quite as much, as their behaviour does. These are ignorant afk'ing scumbags destroying everybody else's gameplay. Sorry for the rage, but I'm well pissed right now at the state of the Warmane community.

The question I have is; what is it like on the Horde side? I am seriously considering changing factions on all my characters, cause Alliance are just bloody ****. If it's the same on horde side, idk, I guess I will just return to Gw2 or something. This is unplayable for me.

Regards, Demo
    Play another game, WoW is nothing for you...
    To me you sound like the only scumbag in this game ranting about some random bg's. You do understand that random bg's are there for new players to gear up and for solo players or a premade to have a little fun/practice with these players that walk in green/blue or maybe even naked.
    If you really want to play serious, make a rated BG or a premade and queue up with players who you think are not 'trash'. Or you could always try some arena's but I bet you suck real hard. ;)

The question you ask is asked by many players from both factions. Look up the forum. You are just an ******* who thinks he's more important than someone else.

4. It's well known that horde are the dominant faction on Frostwolf. I recommend you transfer all your characters at once to horde and join a Pvp guild there, preferably one that does rated bgs. You will be infinitely better I assure you.

Best of luck!

5. Play another game, WoW is nothing for you...
    To me you sound like the only scumbag in this game ranting about some random bg's. You do understand that random bg's are there for new players to gear up and for solo players or a premade to have a little fun/practice with these players that walk in green/blue or maybe even naked.
    If you really want to play serious, make a rated BG or a premade and queue up with players who you think are not 'trash'. Or you could always try some arena's but I bet you suck real hard. ;)

The question you ask is asked by many players from both factions. Look up the forum. You are just an ******* who thinks he's more important than someone else.
    Damn, that was fun.

Butthurt count: 1.

See, you are the first one of the many scumbags I am referring to in the post above; I knew this post would drag you plebs out like cheese draws mice :)

Random BGs never were and never will be for players in green / blue green; about rated BGs; I've played on this server longer than you have probably, and I've only been able to see 1 RBG play through, and even that had a PUG on one side because of how unorganised this server is.

If a little organisation and cooperation (such as orbers in ToK arent supposed to be on the front line, or the enemy flagger in TP and WSG has to die, or healers must die first, or even bases in AB are meant to be defended!) cannot be expected from the Warmane community, then I bid Warmane farewell. And let them keep morons of your style on the server, Im sure it'll improve the gaming experience of everybody.

About the rest of your post, you're just trash in general and I'm reporting you for offensive language, thread spamming (your comment has little to no on-topic content) and being an ******* in general. Gl
    Edited: December 23, 2015

6. Horde has their afkers aswell. Your best bet is to find a pvp guild and try to join as many premades as possible.
    Thank you for your input Tossun, I guess I'll try to find one, although I've been trying for the past three weeks with no success.

It's well known that horde are the dominant faction on Frostwolf. I recommend you transfer all your characters at once to horde and join a Pvp guild there, preferably one that does rated bgs. You will be infinitely better I assure you.

Best of luck!
    Thanks Notorious, gonna try to transfer my rogue first and see whats up on the Horde side. :)

7. It's well known that horde are the dominant faction on Frostwolf. I recommend you transfer all your characters at once to horde and join a Pvp guild there, preferably one that does rated bgs. You will be infinitely better I assure you.

Best of luck!
    this guy right here know the truth! just do it!

8. That has nothing to do with RatedBg´s or PVP Guilds this is false, it is a fact that the "Alliance" isnt able to play together on all realms, thats why "Alliance" dominates nothing expect failing in PVE and PVP but this is on all Realms not even just frostwolf. If u try to explain them how to play you get flamed as noob or donor, and that even shows the mentality......Alliance are jealous and useless, and they just play for stats in Recount and not for the BG Win. And everybody that trys to say it isnt so, is someone who act like this.....The other sad thing is that the Horde just join´s Random bg´s with synced groups of 10 or 15 ppl which are full geared and mostly based on bugged classes, like Palas, Shamans, Hunters and Rogues....On Warmane you just can say learn 2 buguse like the Horde and u start winning..
    Edited: December 23, 2015

9. Thank you all for your answers!

I have changed factions on my rogue, and I must say Im surprised how good (mentally especially) horde is as oposed to the alliance. It's a sad moment to see this, as I have played WoW for just about over 5 years and I've never played on the horde side, but oh well. I guess times change. :)

Regards, Demo

10. yeah i guess i will do the same in the next days it is useless to stay ally at all. Played 6 years now on molten and it was never so bad, since they merge with At and the Meltdown.

11. Ya I totally find horde to be far superior in all pvp. I recommend you guys to join hysteria (if you get in) or unchained and do rated bgs. Best of luck in your new faction!

12. Damn, that was fun.

Butthurt count: 1.

See, you are the first one of the many scumbags I am referring to in the post above; I knew this post would drag you plebs out like cheese draws mice :)

Random BGs never were and never will be for players in green / blue green; about rated BGs; I've played on this server longer than you have probably, and I've only been able to see 1 RBG play through, and even that had a PUG on one side because of how unorganised this server is.

If a little organisation and cooperation (such as orbers in ToK arent supposed to be on the front line, or the enemy flagger in TP and WSG has to die, or healers must die first, or even bases in AB are meant to be defended!) cannot be expected from the Warmane community, then I bid Warmane farewell. And let them keep morons of your style on the server, Im sure it'll improve the gaming experience of everybody.

About the rest of your post, you're just trash in general and I'm reporting you for offensive language, thread spamming (your comment has little to no on-topic content) and being an ******* in general. Gl
    1. I'm here since 2010 so no.
    2. Who's butthurt? You are the one cursing people who try to grind gear.
    3. I can rest-assure I have more experience then you ever will manage to get.
    4. You are reporting me for offensive language but your post is full of offensive language.

You sir, are a douchebag.

13. 1064 Battlegrounds played on alliance side
    986 Wins

so i guess alliance is fine. No idea how horde is though.
    will maybe try it soon

14. Ya I totally find horde to be far superior in all pvp. I recommend you guys to join hysteria (if you get in) or unchained and do rated bgs. Best of luck in your new faction!
    I remember smashing countless unchained premade when I was ally, it all comes down to personal skill in the end

15. I remember smashing countless unchained premade when I was ally, it all comes down to personal skill in the end
    You know nothing, adail007. OP, don't listen to this guy.

123 Last