1. I've always relied on viewing unit debuffs. Your debuffs are not the only ones that should be visible, its important to know how much damage / CC there is on target and for how long.

Additionally if you play somewhat correctly, there's almost no need to track your diseases unless its very specific timing like for Death Striking.

Spam plague strike for desecrates, slow people with Chain and use IT to balance your runes after plague striking. Pestilence vs melee classes on spare blood runes to generate RP and refresh diseases. You will automatically keep diseases up on target & around you, requires minimal effort and you can focus on other important details.

2. As Zedarus said, you get used to seeing debuffs yourself and there is no need for addons to track them at this point. But if you want one I believe there was addon called Debuff Filter?

3. As Zedarus said, you get used to seeing debuffs yourself and there is no need for addons to track them at this point. But if you want one I believe there was addon called Debuff Filter?
    Sure, but when there's 3 other death knights, how do you not get lost which diseases are yours?

4. Sure, but when there's 3 other death knights, how do you not get lost which diseases are yours?
    Using Debuff filter you can customize the debuffs you wanna see. For example: add Frost fever and click on "self applied only" in the debuff config tab. This way it will only show if the debuff is yours.

5. Using Debuff filter you can customize the debuffs you wanna see. For example: add Frost fever and click on "self applied only" in the debuff config tab. This way it will only show if the debuff is yours.
    I don't have any "config" tab for Debuff Filter (before you ask, yes I am well aware of how add-ons work, most others are configurable, this one just isn't showing up).

But the question was for the dudes that aren't using the addon.

6. Why not a full wrathful gear? Don't they provide more resilence?

7. Its better to stack 284/277 pieces then simply stack resilience by gemming/enchanting.

Set pieces, bracers and belt should be Wrathful generally (strenght + resilience, quite optimal).

For budged gear, Wrathful pvp pieces work fine and you can expect to compete with other players sporting BiS gear if you have the skill. Some match ups will be harder while actually, a lot of games are easier with higher resilience especially for lower ranked players.

8. I wish I could know the name of those gems.

Nvm, I found them on wowhead.
    Edited: November 11, 2017

9. [Might of Blight] OR [Sceleton Lord's Circle] for Unholy PvP?

Would also like to hear explanations on why is one better than the other...

p.s. I know they are both exactly the same and that the diference wont matter in 99.99% of the cases, but this is rather the point of min/maxing i guess.

10. i would take sceleton, because of exp, only because of parry and dodge to get closer to cap

11. [Might of Blight] OR [Sceleton Lord's Circle] for Unholy PvP?

Would also like to hear explanations on why is one better than the other...

p.s. I know they are both exactly the same and that the diference wont matter in 99.99% of the cases, but this is rather the point of min/maxing i guess.
    Arp is actually useful in 284 meta especially if you have Shadowmourne.

Arp increases dmg in 100% cases. Expertise helps ever so slightly vs melee classes and not at all vs casters.

I don't consider expertise very important vs melees because they generally possess high dodge parry and 1% off rarely makes difference.

There's always but's. Expertise from Skeleton Lord's despite being only very marginal may help in 3v3 vs double melees and such where not getting parried can prevent you from being globaled.

If you want to min max use Might of Blight vs casters and Skeleton Lord's vs melees.

12. Expertise helps ever so slightly vs melee classes and not at all vs casters.
    Every class, including caster, has a 4% dodge chance so I don't understand why expertise is considered to be such a weak stat in PvP.
    I mean, arp boosts only ur physical dmg while expertise reduces the chance that any opponent dodges any of ur melee attacks, including melee attacks that deal a high portion of magic dmg.
    Doesn't this make expertise nearly as important as hit rating?
    Edited: December 2, 2017

13. Every class, including caster, has a 4% dodge chance so I don't understand why expertise is considered to be such a weak stat in PvP.
    I mean, arp boosts only ur physical dmg while expertise reduces the chance that any opponent dodges any of ur melee attacks, including melee attacks that deal a high portion of magic dmg.
    Doesn't this make expertise nearly as important as hit rating?
    How often do you see parry/dodge vs casters? I don't almost ever because they are either casting (no parry dodge) or running away (no parry dodge while facing away).

Thus expertise is pretty much pointless vs casters. I personally do not hit cap melee at all and I see misses more regularly than dodge/parry vs casters.
    I usually under hitcap by about 1% to allocate it into crit rating instead and I see plague strike or scourge strike miss maybe once per 10 games.

Way I consider it arp increases potential damage, expertise reduces RNG (which you will never rid of especially vs melees).

If it was actually important to soft cap expertise at all, warriors would be doing it as they are pure melees.

Should also note if you strike from behind target there's zero parry dodge so if you know what you are doing you can completely mitigate those.

14. I personally go for ARP when facing caster like teams due to fact that expertise won't matter much there. However If I am somewhat certain i will meet like Hpala/War then yeah skeleton it is. As said above, arp will increase your damage in overall but exp will work better in really few scenarios.

15. I personally go for ARP when facing caster like teams due to fact that expertise won't matter much there. However If I am somewhat certain i will meet like Hpala/War then yeah skeleton it is. As said above, arp will increase your damage in overall but exp will work better in really few scenarios.
    This is the wording I was looking for while writing wall of text...

First ... 910111213 ... Last