1. There are but without good proofs,this should be enough...

They were propably thinking because of wowwiki , look at this :
    https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4211
    Now when you go into http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Grip
    you can not see "Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Minimum range has been changed to 8 yards in PvP."
    Why ? Because wowwiki is a site where you can edit things,and that's why this site shouldn't be a good proof.
    I meant that the devs have not even confirmed the bug on the bug tracker after nearly two years.

2. I meant that the devs have not even confirmed the bug on the bug tracker after nearly two years.
    Wasn't confirmed but also wasn't dismissed so that's simple that they were waiting for some good proofs or they just dont have time for that,I also play dk and I understand your embarass as a player, but that wouldn't help at all,just more voteups and proofs and they will do it "soon" for sure I'm also waiting on drw fix since I started playing (more than 1 year for sure and it was already on the bugtracker then).

3. Now when you go into http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Grip
    you can not see "Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Minimum range has been changed to 8 yards in PvP."
    Why ? Because wowwiki is a site where you can edit things,and that's why this site shouldn't be a good proof.
    You can access older, unedited versions of the page.

Also, the person who removed that seems to have been nice enough to provide a link to justify his edit: http://web.archive.org/web/201005311...8-yds-minimum/

Ghostcrawler seems to confirm in fairly unequivocal terms that the 8 yard minimum range shouldn't be a thing, so whoever edited the page likely did so so that more people aren't misled. You guys could add that link in the existing bug report too.

4. Hello justmarried, my fav deathknight, i would really love to get this answer from you (to whoever that's been maining uhdk), i decided to go bryntroll instead of the glorenz, however i realized i waste alot of crit with this change therefore i decided to switch the trinket (from death's choice to whispered fanged skull) what do you think about this? i play with wandering plague talent therefore i believe its more awesome to stay with it?

Thankyou in advance, and i will really appreciate your help.
    -Diseases.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

5. Created a death grip report : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/61773
    Counted as duplicated so I copy paste to the report with most priority.
    Edited: February 4, 2018

6. Hello justmarried, my fav deathknight, i would really love to get this answer from you (to whoever that's been maining uhdk), i decided to go bryntroll instead of the glorenz, however i realized i waste alot of crit with this change therefore i decided to switch the trinket (from death's choice to whispered fanged skull) what do you think about this? i play with wandering plague talent therefore i believe its more awesome to stay with it?

-Diseases.
    Put Death's Choice back and honestly put points from WP in to Reaping.

7. Put Death's Choice back and honestly put points from WP in to Reaping.
    why? the damange provided from the wp in battlegrounds or world pvp its awesome, perhaps a little bit of weak in single targed damange but in my oppinion its worth it.

8. Hello justmarried, my fav deathknight, i would really love to get this answer from you (to whoever that's been maining uhdk), i decided to go bryntroll instead of the glorenz, however i realized i waste alot of crit with this change therefore i decided to switch the trinket (from death's choice to whispered fanged skull) what do you think about this? i play with wandering plague talent therefore i believe its more awesome to stay with it?

-Diseases.
    Well if you focus purely on aoe damage then WP and WFS trinket actually can work since WP crits. On single target or arenas I believe that DC and replacing WP with reaping as mentioned before will be better.

9. Well if you focus purely on aoe damage then WP and WFS trinket actually can work since WP crits. On single target or arenas I believe that DC and replacing WP with reaping as mentioned before will be better.
    Thankyou justmarried, appreciate it :D

10. why? the damange provided from the wp in battlegrounds or world pvp its awesome, perhaps a little bit of weak in single targed damange but in my oppinion its worth it.
    @Justmarried answered you already, but I'll give you a more in depth answer.
    The problem with WP is how resilience affects it:
    - WP's proc equals your crit rating. For well-geared UnhDK that's about 35%, but resi reduces the WP proc chance. A well-geared player has over 20% crit chance reduction, which leaves you with less than 15% proc chance.
    - WP's damage is the same as the disease tick that triggered it, which is already been reduced by resi itself. Then resi reduces WP's damage itself, usually around the 25% mark.
    - WP is not effective in kills because it adds pressure, it's important to know that what kills in PvP is a lot of damage in a small time frame.
    This is why WP is mainly a PvE talent and has it's uses only in 5vs5 arena (dead in this server) and BGs, where a lot of players have low resi and aoe situations happen often.

As for Reaping, it's a very very unused talent in warmane for some reason givent the fact that it:
    - Gives you the ability to use 3 SS or DS.
    - Use a deff cd like bone shield without ****ing up your runes.
    - Use chains for peeling without ****ing up your runes.
    - And many more completely better uses than a 700 dmg proc from time to time.

Now, WFS is a good trinket but not as nearly as good as DC. Str will always > AP no matter what. Crit has never been a strong stat for dks anyway, because of SS. (SS damage is ****)

11. @Justmarried answered you already, but I'll give you a more in depth answer.
    The problem with WP is how resilience affects it:
    - WP's proc equals your crit rating. For well-geared UnhDK that's about 35%, but resi reduces the WP proc chance. A well-geared player has over 20% crit chance reduction, which leaves you with less than 15% proc chance.
    - WP's damage is the same as the disease tick that triggered it, which is already been reduced by resi itself. Then resi reduces WP's damage itself, usually around the 25% mark.
    - WP is not effective in kills because it adds pressure, it's important to know that what kills in PvP is a lot of damage in a small time frame.
    This is why WP is mainly a PvE talent and has it's uses only in 5vs5 arena (dead in this server) and BGs, where a lot of players have low resi and aoe situations happen often.

As for Reaping, it's a very very unused talent in warmane for some reason givent the fact that it:
    - Gives you the ability to use 3 SS or DS.
    - Use a deff cd like bone shield without ****ing up your runes.
    - Use chains for peeling without ****ing up your runes.
    - And many more completely better uses than a 700 dmg proc from time to time.

Now, WFS is a good trinket but not as nearly as good as DC. Str will always > AP no matter what. Crit has never been a strong stat for dks anyway, because of SS. (SS damage is ****)
    alright mate, appreciated, thankyou for the tip
    also one quick question, deathbringer's will you think will do a better job instead of the whispered fanged skull ?

12. alright mate, appreciated, thankyou for the tip
    also one quick question, deathbringer's will you think will do a better job instead of the whispered fanged skull ?
    Well... You have Arp passive which is not that useful, you have a haste proc and crit procs which are lackluster compared to the str proc. Problem is, you dont know if the str proc will proc or not. Imo trinkets go like this:
    DC > WFS > DBW

13. - WP's proc equals your crit rating. For well-geared UnhDK that's about 35%, but resi reduces the WP proc chance. A well-geared player has over 20% crit chance reduction, which leaves you with less than 15% proc chance.
    Wait a sec... That should be 20% of the 35%, which makes it 28%. If we counted it like you do then a spriest with mooncloth would never be able to crit in arena.

14. okay so, i switched from wp to reaping, but im not able to really figure out a good rotation to put it in good use, anyone who actually master this? cus so far all i've been able to do with it is using blood strike and boom, a bone shield afterwards which comes for free ?
    thankyou in advance once again, i appreciate the help

15. okay so, i switched from wp to reaping, but im not able to really figure out a good rotation to put it in good use, anyone who actually master this? cus so far all i've been able to do with it is using blood strike and boom, a bone shield afterwards which comes for free ?
    thankyou in advance once again, i appreciate the help
    Now with Reaping you should start off like this - Diseases > Pest/BS or 2xBS if single target > SS/DS. On rune recharge you'll have DD/FF/UU runes, which means you can use the following without sacrificing your 2xDS/SS:
    - A Blood Strike and a Pest just like without Reaping.
    - A Pest for disease refresh and AMZ.
    - A Pest for disease refresh and Bone Shield.
    - Another DS for moar healz or another SS. You can make total of 3xSS/DS.
    - You always have Blood Tap in case you mess things up i.e. you need Pestilence to refresh dots after using 3xDS for massive healz.
    - You can Pest and Chains of Ice someone.
    As you can see there are many ways you can use Death runes. Reaping makes your runes flexible, allowing you to use skills without wasting one of your main strikes (SS/DS). Without Reaping blood runes are good only for:
    - Pestilence
    - Blood Strike
    - DnD
    - Blood Boil for rogues
    Blood Tap has a 1 min CD, so it's rather an emergency button in case you screw things up, it can't replace Reaping.

My advice is, start off with the rotatiton I gave you and use your cds whenever you need them. In time you'll get used to it.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last