1. Good guide ... thanks bro :)

Good Guide bro ... thanks ... do appreciate it ... :)

2. Really good guide but the talent build pics have been taken down for some reasaon.

3. please bring back the talents :(

4. Yeah!

Talents back =)

About trinkets, DBW (arpen and random effect) + Sharpened (arpen and Attack Power), are they not a good choice?

5. Yeah!

Talents back =)

About trinkets, DBW (arpen and random effect) + Sharpened (arpen and Attack Power), are they not a good choice?
    we aren’t warriors or ferals, a lot of our dmg is through spells, including our main finisher death coil, so arp is low prio. dcs static ap stat buffs everything.

sts does have a bigger burst and dbw if u proc taunka. but other procs for dbw are not that good tbh. haste is good for garg and spamming dc but super situational. worst part about dbw is that you can’t mount for 30 secs.

6. Any updates to the talents please?

7. Please bring back talents, Love the guide. Very detailed, but need those talents :)

8. Please bring back talents, Love the guide. Very detailed, but need those talents :)
    Sorry about that, something went wrong with the links there. But it's fixed. I would also like to add that these talents are basic ones that I roll with. When you get more familiar with DK, you can change them depending on your gameplay :)

9. Do you have any tips on when starting PvP, since pretty much 95% of the server has Shadowmourne? I guess Bryntoll is the alternative pre-SM, but anything else that could be helpful?

10. Do you have any tips on when starting PvP, since pretty much 95% of the server has Shadowmourne? I guess Bryntoll is the alternative pre-SM, but anything else that could be helpful?
    Gloren is also good weapon for dk, but if you can't get that then I would say wrathful weapons.

11. June 3, 2019  

12. June 3, 2019  

13. If you can't get SM would you say Bryntroll>Wrathful? Am playing orc so I'm trying to get an axe (so Gloren not really an option, unless the 5 expertise is irrelevant)

14. If you can't get SM would you say Bryntroll>Wrathful? Am playing orc so I'm trying to get an axe (so Gloren not really an option, unless the 5 expertise is irrelevant)
    Sure those weapons are ok "stepping stones". Expertise Racial is real cool, but both of those weapons lack stats. I would suggest Shadow's Edge, it is slow - which is very good and has nice stats to boost all your stuff, not just melee part. Plus 5 expertise Racial, probably puts it at 3rd best weapon for orc, or close to that. Then get Glorenzelg when you can(it is second best right behind SM, despite "lost" racial). Or SM, of coarse.
    Edited: June 19, 2019

First ... 51314151617 Last