1. Yeah, I had Tauren in mind, since I've heard that Arcane Torrent shares DR with Strangulate, does War Stomp share any DR with Gnaw? Just wondering ofcourse :)
    My only problem with Tauren is that they look extremly awkward on mounts.
    I know it's a ******ed reason but they look like they might make the Deathcharger collapse any second. :)
    Heard Orcs are nice too with On a Pale Horse + 15% from a Meta gem :)
    Also bonus dmg with pets and Blood Fury :)
    War stomp shares no cd with anything. Also on spectral tiger it doesn't look that bad. As for Orcs, you can aswell play Orc yes and "On a Pale Horse" + Meta for stun reduction might be good if you face like, rogues, rets, ferals in duels.

2. War stomp shares no cd with anything. Also on spectral tiger it doesn't look that bad. As for Orcs, you can aswell play Orc yes and "On a Pale Horse" + Meta for stun reduction might be good if you face like, rogues, rets, ferals in duels.
    Well, Orc offers 15% stun reduction + 20% "On a Pale Horse" + 15% Meta = Total of 50% stun duration + minor dmg increase + On Use AP buff, that **** is pretty op.
    Although Tauren look better and have better CC and have a bit more HP idk im really having a hard time deciding. Tauren females look good as DKs?
    You'd still go tauren > Orc ( they look clumsy )

3. Well, Orc offers 15% stun reduction + 20% "On a Pale Horse" + 15% Meta = Total of 50% stun duration + minor dmg increase + On Use AP buff, that **** is pretty op.
    Although Tauren look better and have better CC and have a bit more HP idk im really having a hard time deciding. Tauren females look good as DKs?
    You'd still go tauren > Orc ( they look clumsy )
    ur math is wrong. the stun duration reduction doesnt stack like this

4. ur math is wrong. the stun duration reduction doesnt stack like this
    You think it's different? :D I thought it was like that, I went with Tauren anyway so :D

5. You think it's different? :D I thought it was like that, I went with Tauren anyway so :D
    example of human arms warrior with 20% stun duration reduction and 10% meta socket ( it is 10% not 15%)

rogues kidney shot has 6 seconds max duration
    1) if ur math worked - i would have 30% stun duration reduction total which turns in 1.8 sec duration reduction so kidney shot would have 6-1.8=4.2 sec duration max
    2) actual math - first part of 20% applies: 20% of 6 seconds = 4.8seconds; after another part of 10%: 10% of 4.8 = 0.48 so in total we have 4.8-0.48=4.32 seconds of total stun duration

it works kinda like this

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...gem-orc-racial look at Faydem comment there
    Edited: February 26, 2016

6. example of human arms warrior with 20% stun duration reduction and 10% meta socket ( it is 10% not 15%)

rogues kidney shot has 6 seconds max duration
    1) if ur math worked - i would have 30% stun duration reduction total which turns in 1.8 sec duration reduction so kidney shot would have 6-1.8=4.2 sec duration max
    2) actual math - first part of 20% applies: 20% of 6 seconds = 4.8seconds; after another part of 10%: 10% of 4.8 = 0.48 so in total we have 4.8-0.48=4.32 seconds of total stun duration

it works kinda like this

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...gem-orc-racial look at Faydem comment there
    Thanks for your answer :)
    Btw I found this Meta Gem: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=25896
    Also I have edited their math
    So 15%, 15% and 20% ( 1*0,85*0,85*0,8*) = 0,578... So a 6 sec stun (kidney) lasts for 3,468 secs, and 5 sec stun (HoJ) lasts for 2,89 secs :D
    Which is still almost 50%, to exact it is 42,2 % stun reduction :)
    Edited: February 26, 2016

7. Bump this, in hopes of Zedarus making a Frost 3.3.5 PVP Guide :)

8. Hey, Justmarried, put races for both factions in the guide so ppl can choose their race easier :) Spice it up a bit, great guide anyway ;) I play tauren atm and it rocks!

9. Amazing guide, several questions:

How does Unholy compare with blood in world pvp? which one is better?
    Blood is more of survival/heal and slowly kill deal, is unholy more like glass canon? or I just still suck at unholy?
    also, how would one defeat a blood dk? does blood have weakness against something like unholy against blood?

10. Unholy is generally considered better than Blood in every way with the exception of self-healing.
    Unholy isn't as tanky as blood, but it's far from being a glass cannon. Blood has an extreme weakness against anything that can cleanse off diseases (you can't heal with Death Strike if there are no diseases on the target). Blood also lacks CC compared to Unholy, and as a result, it's much more difficult to stick to a target. Blood's only advantage over Unholy is the increased healing capability, but a properly played Unholy can control the target far easier, and can make their diseases undispellable.

11. Amazing guide, several questions:

How does Unholy compare with blood in world pvp? which one is better?
    Blood is more of survival/heal and slowly kill deal, is unholy more like glass canon? or I just still suck at unholy?
    also, how would one defeat a blood dk? does blood have weakness against something like unholy against blood?

if u feel like glass canon u playing uh wrong. its not arms warr or ret paladin, u just cant go full ****** yolo mode and melee to death

12. yea, I had a hunch that I'm playing unholy wrong... I usually play blood so that could be why. (yolo and heal)

First 1234513 ... Last