1. As Lynea said, UH is better than Blood in every way besides self-healing, my advice is try not to duel blood dk's , unless you know that you are able to burst them down so fast they can't outheal your damage. For Wpvp UH dominates at every way, you just need to play and get more experienced as UH.

2. good work with the guide, really nice :)

im wondering why u dont put in improved unholy presence?

3. good work with the guide, really nice :)

im wondering why u dont put in improved unholy presence?
    Not working as intended.

4. Hands down one of the most well written guides I've seen so far for Unholy DK's in PvP.

Filled with the right information, helpful macros and not boring to read (at all!). Great job.

5. Hands down one of the most well written guides I've seen so far for Unholy DK's in PvP.

Filled with the right information, helpful macros and not boring to read (at all!). Great job.
    Thank you!

6. what do you think about this spec for 2s, since so much spams COI and our auto attack + DC doing pretty much most of our dmg?
    Edited: April 7, 2016

7. 1 more point to Icy Talons seems waste.

I use similar spec often but I have usually:

1/2 Chill of the Grave
    0/2 Dirge (extra RP from plague striking is redundant, somewhat good for Scourge Striking on disc priests but that's literally all its good for)
    3/3 Reaping
    4/5 Icy Talons (enough for fast CE, faster gargoyle and can invest extra talent point for more useful things).

8. what do you think about this spec for 2s, since so much spams COI and our auto attack + DC doing pretty much most of our dmg?
    Well I would say go for it and try it out if it fits your playstyle, the only thing I think you should change is Chill of the Grave 2/2 into Icy Reach 2/2. Other than that seems alright.

9. At a point it was 2.1k Haste and 0.4k cast, but didn't catch it on SS.

10. As Lynea said, UH is better than Blood in every way besides self-healing, my advice is try not to duel blood dk's , unless you know that you are able to burst them down so fast they can't outheal your damage. For Wpvp UH dominates at every way, you just need to play and get more experienced as UH.
    If unholy/frost specced(the common one) vs blood dk in 1v1,blood wins because of OP heals,i am saying if they are both bis,a blood dk with 65%-70%arp(blood gorged)and the heals lol,almost impossible,but is debatable,

Btw very good guide.

11. If unholy/frost specced(the common one) vs blood dk in 1v1,blood wins because of OP heals,i am saying if they are both bis,a blood dk with 65%-70%arp(blood gorged)and the heals lol,almost impossible,but is debatable,

Btw very good guide.
    This is why I said in duel section, better avoid blood DK's but if you play frost pres, proper kite and DS spam and it will be quite endless duel. Also Thank you.

12. I'll say it again:

Your guide is really pretty and I like it bery bery much.

Now please leave me alone in battlegrounds and let me face Strawbery 1v1!
    Edited: April 9, 2016

13. I'll say it again:

Your guide is really pretty and I like it bery bery much.

Now please leave me alone in battlegrounds and let me face Strawbery 1v1!
    That we can arrange and DK power will be proven once again.

14. this spec aint bad too for 2s, Im not even sure does those 6% damage reduce working here with magic suppression talent 3/3 and btw mostly situation in arena when ppl realize AMS up dodge to attack u till duration of AMS expire..
    Edited: April 10, 2016

15. Cool guide even if i found u use a lot of Oneanother's arena tips :)

First ... 2345614 ... Last