1. June 2, 2017  
    Hey,thanks for the effort making this guide.I have 2 questions:

1st question:How much resil do i need in 2v2's im playing with my shadow priest mate,is this combo viable?

2nd question:Am i going to be fine with only these PvE items in arena: weapon:Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand, trinket:Deathbringer's Will,trinket:Sharpened Twilight Scale
    For 2v2 900 -1k is plenty for most comps, vs heavy cc comps can go a little higher like 1100-1200 Anything above that your gonna have low dmg output.
    Weapon is fine, trinkets are ok, but generally you want attackpower trinkets, so your deathcoils dots etc are more effective, arp is more of a pve stat for unholy, and going with enough to make a difference 40% plus, you'll be more squishy.

2. June 2, 2017  
    Hey,thanks for the effort making this guide.I have 2 questions:

1st question:How much resil do i need in 2v2's im playing with my shadow priest mate,is this combo viable?

2nd question:Am i going to be fine with only these PvE items in arena: weapon:Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand, trinket:Deathbringer's Will,trinket:Sharpened Twilight Scale
    Hi there and thanks. Yes Spriest/DK is best 2v2 dps comp for dk's, for resil I would go 1.2k, the comp might be easy to play on low rates, but on higher ones it will be more challenging. As for items, DK's are class that can work fine without a lot of pve items so it can work for you yes. Then again as Thydus above me mentioned, those are arp stats which are not the best for DK and it would be better if you would have Death's Verdict, but at this point DBW/STS will get the job done too.

3. Hey justmarried, i was wondering if having the Whispering fanged skull (HC) as a trinked is much of a difference from the Death's choice ? or if it is better than the Deathbringer's will (normal)?

Thankyou in advance and i have a good day!

4. Hey justmarried, i was wondering if having the Whispering fanged skull (HC) as a trinked is much of a difference from the Death's choice ? or if it is better than the Deathbringer's will (normal)?

Thankyou in advance and i have a good day!
    Hi there and it is better than DBW normal yes, especially if you go for Wondering plague the crit will give you the bonus damage there. Also IGCD is lower on WFS than DBW, as for DV well I prefer to have both DV's up for that extra attack power.

5. July 9, 2017  
    Is medallion of the horde bad trinket for pvp/bg ? I thought it could be a good choice.

6. Oh it's not bad, but if you are in like a premade with dispellers then you can go double trinket, but just to be safe than sorry better use pvp trinket.

7. Guys i have one question why is bs better than tailoring for example? Tailoring gives 400 ap proc

8. Because BS gives you two extra sockets which you can use on what you want. Tailoring is good yes, but then you won't have Spell Penetration enchant on cloack

9. Tailoring and JC IMO are the best proffs combo for a DK. U can get 136 spell pen with 2x43 jc gems and 2x25 normal plus have the AP on cloak and 1 free JC gem + the net.
    BS + JC u need 4 normal gems and a cloak ench, but you gain 2 gem slots and you don't use JC gems.

10. I prefer to have extra 2 sockets for that extra resil on me and 3x jc resil gems too. Why so? Because at high rating I like to stay alive due to that more resil while i can still pump damage. If I am correct, that cloack ench can proc in arenas from dots too and if i am not near my target or i am kiting, it won't do much good for me. But in terms of bg's, that ench can be superior over BS yes.

11. A question about pvp talents, blood caked blade works on pvp?

12. Go back tauren you dirty fak

-best cow dk

First ... 7891011 ... Last