1. Got something to add:

I recommend going 5/5 Toughness for the slow reduction or 3/5 Toughness 2/3 Annihilation if you want to be more offensive. Haste wont help that much really unless you have SM/Bryntroll, and even then the difference isnt big.
    Also Id go 2xEpidemic and drop a point in Impurity for Corpse Explo.
    You should note that these 2 points in Pale Horse are optional, which means that you have a choice between IUP, OPH, CotG and WP.

Glyph of Disease is the best imo, cause instead of x2 runes you use 1 blood, allowing you to death strike/coi or whatever.
    Glyph of Corpse explosion works only when you blow up npc corpses, not your pet. It's useless.

As for the items and gems, you have some more options as well:
    You can use Persistent meta gem for 10% stun reduction. I think thats half a sec from HoJ, and if youre orc + On a Pale Horse = cool reduction.
    If you want to go more offensive you can put 20 str gems in sockets which give you crit/haste/exp socket bonuses.

As for the items, Skeleton Lord is good because unlike how Wrath ring gives you AP you get Str instead. Same goes for the back/neck slots, however its better to use Ahn Kahar neck from 25man lady and Garroshs Rage from ToC 25 man is pretty much equal cause crit isnt much better then haste.
    OR
    You could use wrath ring/back/neck for more resi. Bryntroll is a good pve weapon to pair them with, keeping resi high.
    Yes I have heard that some DK's get those talents, but so far for I don't find them really that effective, due to fact that I play arenas with Hpaladin, I might drop 1 point from Reaping to Epidemic quite soon, as for Glyphs, AMS in my opinion is better due to fact that it provides longer duration of shield and you are able to survive more. For items as I mentioned before, I get more stats from this "setup" than the ones you stated. For more resilience, I get it only if I know who i will be matched up against or for 3s.

2. Que some Solo bg`s some time by having 3 h paladins with you and full gear with pm dont make you that good that's just my opinion

P.S COOL GUIDE THANK YOU. I appreciate your time and effort

3. Glyph of Disease does not let you to "use extra chain / death strike" etc. Slowing with chains and desecrate, was not optional last time I checked. (You are welcome to try to death strike vs broken pve gear dmg but I find kiting much, much more effective.

Glyph of AMS is quite necessary with broken damage of casters.

Additional viable glyph, if facing a lot of warriors / burst heavy teams is Glyph of Bone Shield. You get roughly 2 seconds longer -20% damage. I used it a lot with SP DK.

Toughness doesn't really help in arena since snares are either automated (earthbind, rogue poisons, mage abilities, desecration, feral snare) and so on, or the enemy is just forced to refresh snare simply 30% earlier, most classes possess semi automated snare, making it futile though.

Main reason Icy Talons is picked is for faster CE cast and Gargoyle damage, not shadowmourne / bryntroll particularly.

I personally ditch 1 talent point from Dirge in favor of Wandering plague. Nothing better than zero effort damge.

Resilience works, otherwise you wouldn't be stacking 1k+ resilience. It would be wasted stat. You can try going under 1k resilience, first Shadowmourne + trinket procs bstorm or 284 geared spr opener will change your mind. Damage just happens to be hilariously broken due pve gear so it's hard to see difference until you try low resilience.

4. Glyph of AMS is quite necessary with broken damage of casters.
    Not that I know anything about dk pvp, far from it, but I do play arenas and bgs on my paladin and everyone seems to think some damage formulas are broken or whatever, but nobody has come forward with any sort of proof. Can you explain how caster damage is broken, or melee damage?

5. Not that I know anything about dk pvp, far from it, but I do play arenas and bgs on my paladin and everyone seems to think some damage formulas are broken or whatever, but nobody has come forward with any sort of proof. Can you explain how caster damage is broken, or melee damage?
    Melee damage isnt necessarily broken, given they have Shadowmourne and STS and such. It's ridiculously high, enough to say it's broken.

However, I don't think for even for a second I should be taking 11k Chaos Bolts on 1,2k resilience. Even if they have heroic spell power trinket procs. 11k crit without Totem of Wrath or other damage buffs just means they can do easily a lot higher.
    Edited: December 29, 2015

6. Melee damage isnt necessarily broken, given they have Shadowmourne and STS and such. It's ridiculously high, enough to say it's broken.

However, I don't think for even for a second I should be taking 11k Chaos Bolts on 1,2k resilience. Even if they have heroic spell power trinket procs. 11k crit without Totem of Wrath or other damage buffs just means they can do easily a lot higher.
    Well with so many critical damage modifiers for fire based/destruction spells in destro tree idk. A very well geared wlock with good procs could very well hit for that much I believe.
    71.42% (85.71% with [Shadow and Flame])
    Scaling of CB if wowwiki is to be trusted (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_power_coefficient)

7. Seems like a decent guide!

Remember, if in doubt...Icy Touch!

8. uh is just unplayble anywhere at high rating, since u just cant burst down ur target with gargoyle. that broken night of the dead talent ruins all efforts

9. uh is just unplayble anywhere at high rating, since u just cant burst down ur target with gargoyle. that broken night of the dead talent ruins all efforts
    Night of the dead has zero impact on pvp, since its pve exclusive talent and unholy is pretty viable, atleast on Lordaeron, even tho we have some nerfing bugs.

10. Night of the dead has zero impact on pvp, since its pve exclusive talent and unholy is pretty viable, atleast on Lordaeron, even tho we have some nerfing bugs.
    ye, ok its not that talent ( it is bugged in pve anyways) , but :
    gargoyle and ghoul shouldnt be oneshoted in single gcd
    i can just whirlwind fcken dk now, and both of his pets dies

pet resilence - da**** is this, no one want its being fixed
    inb4 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-3-0
    Edited: January 19, 2016

11. ye, ok its not that talent ( it is bugged in pve anyways) , but :
    gargoyle and ghoul shouldnt be oneshoted in single gcd
    i can just whirlwind fcken dk now, and both of his pets dies

pet resilence - da**** is this, no one want its being fixed
    inb4 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-3-0
    Well, it is viable on high ratings actually, just need to know how to kill your target, also yes Gargoyle and Ghoul are bugged and it makes things harder, but hopefully after they merge realms these things will be fixed.

12. And remember Scourge Strike is way lower damage than it should be.

13. Hey, first of all. Justmarried, great guide!
    I've seen some very cool new stuff for example Weapon switching and **** to have more resi which is something I haven't really thought about.
    2nd of all I'd like to thank Zedarus for some very useful information regarding his views :)
    Zedarus, if you're reading this, if you have some free time you can also make some Frost DK PVP guide 3.3.5 for 2s, 3s, duels or Bgs since you're very expirienced in that department and this forum is missing a Frost DK guide.

So my question is, what's the best horde race? I'm asking cause i prefer horde and cause I find humans generic.
    On other Instant80's where I played Alliance I've noticed that Escape artists from gnomes is really beneficial :) (would be cool if you wrote that in the guide aswell)

Looking forward to your answers, felix

14. Hey, first of all. Justmarried, great guide!
    I've seen some very cool new stuff for example Weapon switching and **** to have more resi which is something I haven't really thought about.
    2nd of all I'd like to thank Zedarus for some very useful information regarding his views :)
    Zedarus, if you're reading this, if you have some free time you can also make some Frost DK PVP guide 3.3.5 for 2s, 3s, duels or Bgs since you're very expirienced in that department and this forum is missing a Frost DK guide.

So my question is, what's the best horde race? I'm asking cause i prefer horde and cause I find humans generic.
    On other Instant80's where I played Alliance I've noticed that Escape artists from gnomes is really beneficial :) (would be cool if you wrote that in the guide aswell)

Looking forward to your answers, felix
    Nice to hear it mate. Also as for Horde, I was playing Tauren myself before, the aoe stun with your CC rotation is actaully really good, plus you get 5% max health and also you look badass. Second choice might be Blood elf because of silence and some bonus RP gain. You can choose the other ones depending of your playstyle, but I prefer Taurens.

15. Yeah, I had Tauren in mind, since I've heard that Arcane Torrent shares DR with Strangulate, does War Stomp share any DR with Gnaw? Just wondering ofcourse :)
    My only problem with Tauren is that they look extremly awkward on mounts.
    I know it's a ******ed reason but they look like they might make the Deathcharger collapse any second. :)
    Heard Orcs are nice too with On a Pale Horse + 15% from a Meta gem :)
    Also bonus dmg with pets and Blood Fury :)

First 123412 ... Last