1. 1 Week Ago  
    I've always relied on viewing unit debuffs. Your debuffs are not the only ones that should be visible, its important to know how much damage / CC there is on target and for how long.

Additionally if you play somewhat correctly, there's almost no need to track your diseases unless its very specific timing like for Death Striking.

Spam plague strike for desecrates, slow people with Chain and use IT to balance your runes after plague striking. Pestilence vs melee classes on spare blood runes to generate RP and refresh diseases. You will automatically keep diseases up on target & around you, requires minimal effort and you can focus on other important details.

2. 6 Days Ago  
    As Zedarus said, you get used to seeing debuffs yourself and there is no need for addons to track them at this point. But if you want one I believe there was addon called Debuff Filter?

3. 6 Days Ago  
    As Zedarus said, you get used to seeing debuffs yourself and there is no need for addons to track them at this point. But if you want one I believe there was addon called Debuff Filter?
    Sure, but when there's 3 other death knights, how do you not get lost which diseases are yours?

4. 6 Days Ago  
    Sure, but when there's 3 other death knights, how do you not get lost which diseases are yours?
    Using Debuff filter you can customize the debuffs you wanna see. For example: add Frost fever and click on "self applied only" in the debuff config tab. This way it will only show if the debuff is yours.

5. 6 Days Ago  
    Using Debuff filter you can customize the debuffs you wanna see. For example: add Frost fever and click on "self applied only" in the debuff config tab. This way it will only show if the debuff is yours.
    I don't have any "config" tab for Debuff Filter (before you ask, yes I am well aware of how add-ons work, most others are configurable, this one just isn't showing up).

But the question was for the dudes that aren't using the addon.

First ... 91011