1. Go back tauren you dirty fak

-best cow dk
    The old days huh, check this out, back in the 2014. Such cringe macros and binds back then tho.

2. Actually, I am using Mark of Supremacy, I am wondering if I should change it for Flare of the Heavens, what do u think? Or anyone that I can get with points.

3. Flare of the Heavens is spell power trinket, I guess you meant Comet's Tail.

Hit rating from Mark of Supremacy is kind of useless and trinket is on 2 min cd. That's bad for longer arenas because you should wait out until you have gargoyle anyway which greatly diminishes value of the trinket.

Comet's Tail gives you passive attack power (very useful) and the proc is (I guess) on 45 second cooldown, so you can easily time it for gargoyle. I'd say go for Comet's Tail.

Normal Death's Verdict from TOC25 is superior, and you can also consider using Battlemaster pvp trinket over both Comet's Tail and Mark of Supremacy.

4. Also note if you run double dps comp like SP/DK, granted that your partner has good gear, you can focus on using defensive trinkets such as Battlemaster and Corroded Skeleton Key and it would be helpful even.

5. I have seen people say that Gargoyle targets whatever it wants. This is not really true as the Gargoyle should switch on whatever target your ghoul attacks so make sure your ghoul attacks the Gargoyle target before you summon it. The only time you can’t control it is if your ghoul is dead.
    It doesn't work! Garg. start attack my target and no change the target if I or my ghoul change target (((
    it is a really bad because when I have duel with Hunter. the hunter use die skill, and Garg start attack him pet(

6. It doesn't work! Garg. start attack my target and no change the target if I or my ghoul change target (((
    it is a really bad because when I have duel with Hunter. the hunter use die skill, and Garg start attack him pet(
    That is how it should be, it target the next target. So after hunter uses his Feign Death you send your ghoul back on hunter and gargoyle will attack him once again.

7. What is best option for unholy DK (arena and duels pref) if we cant obtain Shadowmourne, Glorenzelg high-blade of the silver hand 284 ilvl or Bryntrol 277 ilvl?

8. Do you have a macro for Icy Touch and Plaguestrike in one with a modifier?
    I cant get mine from retail (all gone) and I had shift or alt for modifier to cast Plague Strike and nomod (just regular cast) on Icy Touch. Also the macro switched image depending on if I held down the mod or not. Any ideas?

9. /cast [nomod] icy touch
    /cast [mod:shift] plague strike
    #showtooltip

Don't know about images or whatever, but this shows cd and everything works.

10. /cast [nomod] icy touch
    /cast [mod:shift] plague strike
    #showtooltip

Don't know about images or whatever, but this shows cd and everything works.
    #showtooltip goes first and then the rest other than that this works.

11. hii.... i have normal Trinket DV + HC sts + HC DW

what trinket should i ues ???? thx and there any rotation for open attack
    Edited: September 23, 2017

12. hii.... i have normal Trinket DV + HC sts + HC SW

what trinket should i ues ???? thx and there any rotation for open attack
    STS+ DV

I consider chains -> plague strike (or other way around depending on distance), followed by pestilence + blood tap, double scourge strike somewhat optimal for first set of runes.

13. What addon do you use to track your diseases? I don't wanna use tidy plates built in one because I also use some addon similar to icicle, that basically shows their PvP cooldowns on the spot where Tidy Plates shows the debuffs, so they overlap and it's all ****ed.

14. I'd suggest using Debuff Filter. Can customise the buffs/debuffs you wanna track.

First ... 89101112 ... Last