1. Hi. I have three questions.
    First: I was wondering which leg item is better for bis dk when it comes to duels and wpvp. Scourge Reaver's Legplates or Wrathful leg?
    Second: My hit rating is 140 with rep farm ring and Apocalypse's Advance. Should i increase it with hit gem and glove enchant?
    Third: How can i kill a retri pala that sits on spell mace and shield forever? I feel like i don't have enough damage to beat them.
    Any help will be appreciated =)

2. 1. There isn't a "bis" for a non-competitive part of the game. You could wear greens and shred noobs if you wanted to.
    2. Sure, if you want to, just don't use the hit enchant. Keep in mind that the hit cap for *most* pvp targets is 5%.
    3. You kite the **** out of them until they oom. If they freedom to get through desecration or out of desperation on your chains, ghoul stun. Etc. Go full scumbag on them.

3. Hi. I have three questions.
    First: I was wondering which leg item is better for bis dk when it comes to duels and wpvp. Scourge Reaver's Legplates or Wrathful leg?
    Second: My hit rating is 140 with rep farm ring and Apocalypse's Advance. Should i increase it with hit gem and glove enchant?
    Third: How can i kill a retri pala that sits on spell mace and shield forever? I feel like i don't have enough damage to beat them.
    Any help will be appreciated =)
    1) BiS gear for Wpvp/duels should be quite similiar to arena. Maybe some more resilience gems since you don't have a healer in your back.
    Means 5/5 wrath and hc offparts. Just check the gear of high rated DKs on the armory.
    3) Ret needs to hit you in melee in order to proc AoW for his instant heal so you have to kite him. However a skilled ret paly or a reckoning paly beats UH in 1v1.

4. 3) Ret needs to hit you in melee in order to proc AoW for his instant heal so you have to kite him.
    Judgement crits will proc Art of War as well. More than 10yrds will be required.

However a skilled ret paly or a reckoning paly beats UH in 1v1.
    Sometimes I wish Dave still played. smh

5. Can someone link best spec for duels as unholy DK and which glyph are best choice for 1v1:

Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell or Glyph of Disease or Glyph of Icy Touch ??

6. July 2, 2020  
    I see this guide recommends to pick up Improved Unholy Presence 2/2 in both builds.

Has this talent been fixed on the servers to actually reduce rune cooldowns or is it simply for the run speed when you are in frost?

EDIT - Nevermind, just tested it on training dummy and with Improved Unholy Presence runes refreshed at a rate of 8-12% faster than without, so it looks like it is working as intended.
    Edited: July 3, 2020

7. if i cant get Shadowmourne.... which weapon will be better for pvp?

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50730

or

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50709

just bought first and didnt pay attention to second. Should i already write a ticket to warmane`s GM for change?
    tnx

8. You should really get On A Pale Horse if you want to do BGs or Wintergrasp. You spend most of your time running in most of them.

9. I got a question, I started playing unholy dk recently. And I'm having a hard time choosing what to donate. I would like to use donations for both PvP and PvE content if it's possible. Currently, I got coins for two donations. I know 2xDeath's Verdic is the best for PvP, but how bad is it for PvE compared to DBW hc and STS hc? Or should I donate something else?
    Here is my armory link http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

10. According to your armory. Grab sta HC(dv hc + sts hc provides higher attackpower than double dv)

The second choice should be for sure weapon. For pvp bryntroll is second best (after shadowmourne for sure) but is kinda meh in pve. On the other hand glorenzelg is second bis for pve but weaker in pvp. Here is your choice.

After grabbing those, next donations should be halion 284 ilvl neck and boots. Rest of the ove gear should be easily obtainable.

Btw. Sigil of vengeful heart is bis in pvp

11. Looking at the Blackrock armory, I've came across some high rated UDKs glyphing Chains of Ice.
    What's the rationale behind this choice? Does glyphed CoI+Plague Strike hit harder than SS (on high armour targets, at least)?

I'm going to mess around with my talents a bit, as I want to get rid of Wandering Plague in favour of Reaping/Pale Horse + something else.

I can find a logic in replacing WP with Reaping and switching the Disease glyph with the CoI one, trying to have some decent damage while keeping targets in place, but I know that this is well against the cookie-cutter spec almost everyone is using at least on Frostmourne (where I'm playing)...

Furthermore, one might talent into Chill of the Grave and improve this playstile even further (yet it's not easy to find talent points for this).

By the way, I'm almost exclusively interested in 2v2 arenas playing with a healer (currently rsham, but switching in the Wrathful season).
    Hope to find some insights here!

12. Yo Man!!

Thanks for awesome guide!! :D And cool video on YB!

I am currently learning to play DK - started about 2 weeks ago or so. Duested of the old Alt I made back then.

I play mostly BGs + Duels only and usually solo or sometimes I make some premades with other random dudes / join friends I see online.

My current char is: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

I do donate frequently - on this char I donated for Wrathful gear + trinket + weapon.

So far I find playin DK awesome :D (have Pally + War as well - also mostly solo):
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....46#post3103646

Want to make an ultimate BG spec and Duels spec.

Currently made:

BG: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxd0M...zzduIso:LbpzVm

Duel: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZGMxd0M...uzducqo:LbpzVm

What do you think about it?

I really like the Stun reduction from Pale Horse and short CD on Grip in BGs a lot! Also WP in BGs is really cool to see! :D

But as I have seen Reaping is a good talent wanna test it in Duels.

Wanna test the extra reach and pet self heal - since my pet is almost always low HP especially in BGs I find myself constantly Bandaging it LOL :D or between duels.

As healers usually completely ignore healing it :D

Thanks for tips!

Steel

13. Hi everyone, can anyone explain in details which is better weapon for PvP - Glorenzelg or Bryntroll?

14. Hi everyone, can anyone explain in details which is better weapon for PvP - Glorenzelg or Bryntroll?
    - Gloren has more weapon damage than Bryn, but that's mostly effective vs cloth and leather. The reason is we don't stack armor penetration like warriors for example, so armor affects our strikes a lot.
    - Gloren has extra stats - crit and expertise. The expertise will be handy vs rogues, ferals and hunters, especially if you're human with the sword racial.
    The crit is nice for wandering plague (if you use it) and our strikes (again the most benefit for cloth/leather). I don't think our crit is high enough to be effective for spells.
    - Gloren also has some extra str.

- Bryntroll has a pretty neat proc, which has a change to trigger from all your strikes. It's shadow damage, so it's modified by your talents and ignores armor, which helps vs plate/mail. As an additional benefit the proc heals you as well, so helps with survivability a bit.

From my pov dks mainly have 2 problems:
    - Lack of burst and Bryntroll helps with that (insta 2-3k damage dealt simultaneously with your strike)
    - Weak strikes vs high armor. We try to solve this by spamming DC and the proc from Bryntroll is a nice addition to it.

The extra healing can let you use your abilities in a more offensive way as well.
    Something else, dks don't scale with gear as say a warrior or a paladin, so you're not going to feel the extra stats from Gloren as much as they would.

That's why I believe Bryn > Gloren.

15. Do you really need the corpse explosion?

First ... 614151617 Last