1. Can't log in

So,today I started to log in.A "connecting" message kept staying there.First,it kept staying,after that the game crashed.After some attempts,it told me that my account needs to be converted.So I saw a topic which helped players fix that.Checked my config.wtf,everything in order.The game isn't blocked by the firewall either.Anything I do,it just keeps telling me that it is connecting,and after that,it either asks me to convert the account or it crashes,with some error.If it helps,I have logged in before,and only have 1 character.
    P.S: Also,a friend has this connecting problem,but he does not get the message which asks for the conversion,it just stays there.Also,he has not logged in in-game before.

IF SCREENSHOTS ARE NEEDED,JUST ASK.

Hope it'll get solved,I really like this private server and want to keep on playing :)

2. Uhm,maybe explain it a bit?Doesn't look familiar to me and looks pretty,hmm,complicated

3. I have this problem aswell, cant log in. It says "This account need to be converted to a Battle.net account"

I need help guys !

4. Uhm,maybe explain it a bit?Doesn't look familiar to me and looks pretty,hmm,complicated
    Check the page, it's explained there.

I have this problem aswell, cant log in. It says "This account need to be converted to a Battle.net account"

I need help guys !

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....unt-Conversion