1. I need help in server selection

Hello. Merry Christmas everyone! Let me show you some fragments of my WoW adventures. I have played WoW for about 4 years then I finally bought global WoW 60 days ago. I`m unlucky and I didn`t get next 30-60 days WoW on Christmas and I don`t have a lot of money to buy it. My brother said: Don`t play global WoW, I know it`s better than any private server, but you shouldn`t pay for playing. So I decided to play private server WoW again (like I have played it for 3-4 years). I played on many servers. Now when I came back to private WoW I`m looking for the best server (the most important for me is server with the biggest population and not many bugs). I see warmane has sometimes 25.000+ players and they say it has no bugs and community is great. Is it true (really?) o.O It`s very, very big surprise for me if it`s true because I haven`t played on server with 6.000+ players and in my opinion it`s big record. What can you say about Warmane friends? Is it very good server? And which realm should I take? Lordaeron? If yes, why? And what about RDF? It`s not very big problem for me because I know how to hit 80 without this, but I love RDF and it`s very helpful. And I think about emblems.. How is it possible to get emblems of frost without RDF? o.O Any ideas? Thanks for answers. And the last thing: can someone write in comment small guide? I mean alliance 1-80 lvling guide. Because hunting is different between WoD and Wotlk. I wish you Merry Christmas again!

2. WotLK Guides:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?231699

Realms Info:
    [WotLK] Lordaeron: x1 (PvP/PvE) Hardcore Lordaeron Realm Information
    [WotLK] Deathwing: x7 (PvP/PvE)
    [WotLK] Ragnaros: x7 (PvP/PvE)
    [WotLK] Blackrock: Instant 80 (PvP Only)

[Cataclysm] Neltharion: x7 (PvP/PvE)
    [Cataclysm] Warsong: Instant 85 (PvP Only)

[MoP] Frostwolf: x7 (PvP/PvE)