1. So after the wipe of molten we lost all out achievements and all and had to rework everything back up...
    Does that also mean we would have to rework out donations back up as well to collect?
    If you are playing on your old account that was restored here, then the related donation information should remain intact, but not displayed. You'll earn donation rank (and thus bonus coins when you donate) from that data.
    Also last year on December 25th there was a Christmas tree were everyone gotten presents...
    Are we having one this year? if so when is that going to happen?
    We'll be giving out gifts, but they're going to come late this year, technically next year (Jan. 2nd or 3rd). We've been really busy. We won't say what those gifts are before they're given out though.

2. Thank you Warmane team for your effort on hosting events. When you get a chance to be in any event outside the norm it should feel fun and exciting. Knowing that so many people will be feeling this in the coming week probably warms your hearts. I'd like to see more information when these are posted such as, more description, rules, planned method to start/carry out, and the subsequent rewards type/conditions. Since these only come this time of year, and are spread thin, it helps to know these things so people can decide which games they want to try to show up for. I remember years ago these kinds of things were provided and it was very helpful. Just my thoughts for your team. Happy Holidays

3. Thanks for the reply can't wait for the tree... :)

Also I'm not sure if a GM see's this or not but there is a big problem with the Angry Snowman this year.... As I'm doing this right now..
    I am a 410 Full HC PVE Mage with 155K HP Self buffed and going against a 85 Angry Snowman that is 600K.
    By the time I am finished killing him I am down to 30 to 40K and also seen a Full geared PVE Arms Warrior get reked by one...
    These Angry Snowman are way OP to be a 85 mob...

I remember last year you could bring a 350 toon here (Wintergrasp) and solo kill a Angry snowman and stay alive no probelm, but now people like me and a warrior getting Reked is really crazy over doing it....
    Edited: December 26, 2015

4. Yes, they are supposed to be strong. It is encouraged that you group up for the event.

5. Even on retail there not that strong and you shouldn't need a party or a group to kill one... that is over doing it on there damage...

6. Even on retail there not that strong and you shouldn't need a party or a group to kill one... that is over doing it on there damage...
    This NPC does not exist on retail at all. We designed it and tested it at least a dozen times. It works as intended and it's meant to be hard.

7. The Angry Snowman, yes they do exist on retail and no it doesn't work correct...
    1, They shouldn't be that hard to kill
    2, You shouldn't need a party just to kill one of them.
    3, a HC 410 PVE or a 404 Arms warrior shouldn't have no problem killing them, but when you get reked or in my case taken to 30K HP then yes they are OP.

That is why I stopped donating, voting and doing any Events this server brings and only run DS with my guild.
    Because a lot of stuff like this doesn't work right because it isn't scripted correct.

As I said before they are way OP and if stuff was to work right (Dungeons, Raids, and Ect.) then people would probably Donate more, Vote for this server more, and this server wouldn't be losing people..
    Because little by little this server is dyeing down..

8. The Angry Snowman, yes they do exist on retail
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Angry+Snowman

Notice the results are blank and the site tries to give the closest related result.

9. The Angry Snowman, yes they do exist on retail and no it doesn't work correct...
    3, a HC 410 PVE or a 404 Arms warrior shouldn't have no problem killing them, but when you get reked or in my case taken to 30K HP then yes they are OP.

That is why I stopped donating, voting and doing any Events this server brings and only run DS with my guild.
    Because a lot of stuff like this doesn't work right because it isn't scripted correct.

As I said before they are way OP and if stuff was to work right (Dungeons, Raids, and Ect.) then people would probably Donate more, Vote for this server more, and this server wouldn't be losing people..
    I'm going to repeat this only once for you, just for you. I'm really hoping you're not being serious. This NPC does not exist on retail. We created it and gave it a name 'Angry Snowman'. It has a custom ID with custom spells hand-made and designed by us with damage and health values hand-made and chosen and tested by us. These NPCs work exactly as we intended for them to work.

10. The Angry Snowman, yes they do exist on retail and no it doesn't work correct...

i solo the snowmen in full pvp feral

11. after the last server restart the npc that teleports you and the snowmans are gone is that intended or just happend?

12. What happened with events?Since crash there are no events,is it over or?

13. Yes, I've noticed it as well and so have many others.
    If these events were removed I'm not surprised, I can't blame the Warmane Staff
    These were all free and fun events for us - the Warmane Community. Warmane staff was never obligated or forced to give anything to us, these gifts and events were specially made stuff for us so that we could have fun and create memories, yet many people are ungrateful and do not appreciate what has been given to us.
    I mean sure it's lovely if there are some fun and rewarding events, but its not something we should demand for.

14. When events will return to work again?

15. Yes, I've noticed it as well and so have many others.
    If these events were removed I'm not surprised, I can't blame the Warmane Staff
    These were all free and fun events for us - the Warmane Community. Warmane staff was never obligated or forced to give anything to us, these gifts and events were specially made stuff for us so that we could have fun and create memories, yet many people are ungrateful and do not appreciate what has been given to us.
    I mean sure it's lovely if there are some fun and rewarding events, but its not something we should demand for.
    True,but it started few hours ago when lots of people were sleeping and "ended?" now when people woke up and started doing them..So..

First 12345 ... Last