1. I agree. I lost a lot of stuff too after Molten fall apart.
    no one gives a **** about what u lost. it's a new server it's warmane when u donated there are some terms read them. Don't request for gifts no one is forced to give u anything just because u want it.

2. Hey guys i was wondering,in your posts you said that in days of holidays untill 2 of january all instances will be playable.My question is was that also refering to the frostwolf realm.

3. There are people that lost pretty much everything, for example i lost account 6 years old (wasn't able to recover it) with 5 toons that were fully pvp/pve geared, with a lot of memories. I didn't want to play active but i wanted to have something that i worked on for a really really long time, so i can log on sometimes, and feel it once more. There are also people that didn't get anything for return, like myself, and still we somehow came back, and now i remember when it used to be old Community wich was a looot better, we would've get at least proper holiday events and fun stuffs to do. Now its just s***, we are not even able to get our snowmans and milky cow back, one word to add LAME. Cheers

4. There are people that lost pretty much everything, for example i lost account 6 years old (wasn't able to recover it) with 5 toons that were fully pvp/pve geared, with a lot of memories. I didn't want to play active but i wanted to have something that i worked on for a really really long time, so i can log on sometimes, and feel it once more. There are also people that didn't get anything for return, like myself, and still we somehow came back, and now i remember when it used to be old Community wich was a looot better, we would've get at least proper holiday events and fun stuffs to do. Now its just s***, we are not even able to get our snowmans and milky cow back, one word to add LAME. Cheers
    I'm pretty sure I've lost more than you and yet I haven't complained. Over 60 BIS toons pve/pvp with every spec you can possibly imagine with. I'm sure the memories you lost aren't the same, but they're memories. You have those pleasurable moments stored inside your head, cherish it. People like you and others should stop complaining about things like a holiday event. Aren't you glad they put it up in the first place? Why are people so needless to say greedy around the holidays. You get what you can, stop being so spoiled. As they've explained numerous times, they've taken down the events to fix disconnect issues. If they release cow level and following events with chain d/c's, people would just complain about that. One less thing they have to worry about. Blame those who found an exploitable way to have some "fun" by crashing the server. A moderator should lock this thread to stop the negativity in my opinion.

5. Is there a timeline on when Snowmen and Cows will be active again---I understand there was player issue for one of the events.

6. I'm pretty sure I've lost more than you and yet I haven't complained. Over 60 BIS toons pve/pvp with every spec you can possibly imagine with. I'm sure the memories you lost aren't the same, but they're memories. You have those pleasurable moments stored inside your head, cherish it. People like you and others should stop complaining about things like a holiday event. Aren't you glad they put it up in the first place? Why are people so needless to say greedy around the holidays. You get what you can, stop being so spoiled. As they've explained numerous times, they've taken down the events to fix disconnect issues. If they release cow level and following events with chain d/c's, people would just complain about that. One less thing they have to worry about. Blame those who found an exploitable way to have some "fun" by crashing the server. A moderator should lock this thread to stop the negativity in my opinion.
    First and foremost, you probably donated half of ur chars, in my case i didn't donated a single peace, worked my a** for every item, every achievement, every title etc etc(tho i bet my life on that my account was one of the oldest around) .. And people who are guilty for that is actually this community right here. Skiping on holiday complainings, ye i am complaining and i will continue to do that becouse, in previous years we had much much more of fun during winter veil, the event itself worked like 90% if not 100%, cow was more durable, angry snowmans were let me put it like /normal/. And now its just some excuses like issues with crushing and stuffs like that, no that's just lie lie and another lie. These are just some of the reasons why i left this server after Moltdown in first place, a month ago i came back and i regret that, quiting atm again. Kind regards

7. First and foremost, you probably donated half of ur chars, in my case i didn't donated a single peace, worked my a** for every item, every achievement, every title etc etc(tho i bet my life on that my account was one of the oldest around) .. And people who are guilty for that is actually this community right here. Skiping on holiday complainings, ye i am complaining and i will continue to do that becouse, in previous years we had much much more of fun during winter veil, the event itself worked like 90% if not 100%, cow was more durable, angry snowmans were let me put it like /normal/. And now its just some excuses like issues with crushing and stuffs like that, no that's just lie lie and another lie. These are just some of the reasons why i left this server after Moltdown in first place, a month ago i came back and i regret that, quiting atm again. Kind regards
    I donated only for 1 character, which was a warrior. And only donated shadowmourne.... Derp.

8. Kayo shadowmourne can help you in arena? :D

9. So Basicly Nothing Happens On The 31th December? Or we get coins then? just curious.

10. Are reward dudes at the stairway and maze events bugged or the reward is a lie? :)
    Neither maze nor the stairway one do anything

11. http://i.imgur.com/iXlS4wJ.png
    Today is December 31st, and its Thursday.. Due to the event planner picture, Thursday= January 1st :D..

12. I donated only for 1 character, which was a warrior. And only donated shadowmourne.... Derp.
    Still you got it back in coins, i wasn't even able to get my account's back so..shh

13. Still you got it back in coins, i wasn't even able to get my account's back so..shh
    Making a new account isn't hard :)..... Also farming snowman can be profitable.... already geared so many toons, or as you stated in the other posts that you'll quit then the best of luck to you. And since the "reset" I've made numerous toons BiS just clearing ICC/Rs

14. RIP Warmane.
    RIP Characters.
    RIP Life.

15. Ok, so today is suppose to be the Winter Veil day...
    How and were do you claim the winter veil or is it given to you without you doing anything?
    Also how long is the Snowman going to be going on for?

First ... 3456 Last