1. Holiday Events Week | December 26th - January 3nd

Greetings Warmane community,

This is our Holidays Week schedule. It features a lot of events for all the realms. The rewards will be lush and we shall be generous, especially for kind players that join our events. We hope you love everything we have in store for you.

Pre-registration thread for 3v3 Tournaments is here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?316187

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show

Trivia Event
    Test your knowledge about WoW and Warmane.

Cow Darts
    Become a living cow projectile and try to hit the target.

1v1 Tournament
    Fight you way to the top and win glorious rewards.

Hunt and Kill

Be hunted or hunt! It is your choice, either way you can become part of history or a stain on the floor.

Humans VS Orcs
    Rekindle the past and join the epic fight.

Race Event
    Watch out for the obstacles and try to get to the end first.

Smash the Gnome
    Are you a small gnome? Can you survive the entire might of the Horde faction? Maybe? Or do you want to be a small cow escaping as the powers of Alliance conspire to end your life. You'll see, whichever your pick is, it will be exciting.

3v3 Tournament
    See the best out of the best fight their way towards glorious prizes.

All times in the schedule are GMT, you can check what GMT time on our website. Constructive feedback is always appreciated. There will be additional custom events on several realms marking a return of community's favorites over the years. Stay tuned for a separate update on that.

Let the fun begin!
    Warmane
    Edited: January 2, 2016 Reason: Formatting

2. Looking forward to it. Especially the PvP ones.

3. Seems awesome.
    Could we open the 1v1 event in Ragnaros to twinks?

4. There will be any Cow or snowman event? Like last year? Or some gifts for donor players??

5. Looking forward Warmane!

Hope for cow and snowman! and also maybe something for low level chars :)

6. Literally the worst holiday week schedule,even if this should be best week holiday schedule since people lost their characters after Molten fall apart.I mean no bonus coins/points for a reason i mentioned in sentence before,its just not right thing to do.

7. There will be any Cow??
    Looking forward Warmane!

Hope for cow and snowman! :)
    Maybe.

Spoiler: Show

8. So 1 event every 3 days which will last max 30min . You shuld just let the Snowmans like they were and the Cow.

9. Complaining about coins just makes the staff NOT want to gift you greedy folks with coins. I want them, we all want them, but hey, it's Christmas. Be happy and let's wait and see what happens, simple.

10. So 1 event every 3 days which will last max 30min . You shuld just let the Snowmans like they were and the Cow.
    Maybe you should read the post:
    [There will be additional custom events on several realms marking a return of community's favorites over the years. Stay tuned for a separate update on that.
    We're planning to make this a great week full of joy and we're just starting. I won't lie and say that comments where people complain about things that they haven't even seen yet aren't a bit discouraging.

This is a time of cheer, joy and holiday spirit, treasuring the past and hoping for the best in the future, please act accordingly.

11. Will there be coins giving out by you guys as a gift like last 5 years? If so what % would we get back? on my other account i donated about 100USD yesterday so kinda hoping to get some coins.

12. Tbh, I just want the snowman back. Every year in this server, killing snowman for some random VP or JP is my best celebration on Christmas eve.

Plz bring my snowman back.

13. I don't think people asking for coins will help much, I as much as the next person hopes that Warmane does it but continuesly commenting asking for coins and complaining about what they're doing isn't going to help us. Whatever Warmane does will be much appreciated.

14. Thanks for these events Warmane! I'm pretty new here, please help me answer some of these questions?

1. Where would these events be happening? Would the locations be different for WotLK/Cata/MoP servers?
    2. Are we competing and playing against the other faction or within faction?
    3. Would events be in Dalaran, or are they accessible by lower level characters in major faction cities?
    4. I see that there's a registration thread for the PvP event, would I need to signup to participate in other events like Cow Darts/Race?
    5. I wanted to participate in the previous Trivia events, but I wasn't able to whisper the answers, is there a guide on how to join these events/channel?

Not asking for free stuff, just wondering how to properly join these events. :D
    Merry Christmas!

15. I love the effort Warmane staff has put in to all these events. It really has to be appreciated more. (in contrast with that, I must say Snowmen event was the best event ever) But I do feel like players should appreciate what warmane is doing more because trying new stuff is never bad and all they are trying to do is make it a more fun and exciting holiday for us on this server.

Anyways THANKS warmane!

123 ... Last