1. thanks for all :) and merry christmas to all people :D

2. Merry Xmas,but I would be really happy if we got some vote points gift.I really wanted to transfer my character to the other faction. :(

3. I don't want coins, just bring our snowman back to wintergrasp or somewhere.
    Most boring Christmas Events ever.

4. do people even read full posts anymore... so many butthurt people that just demand bonuses and gifts.. i bet most of the people that keep saying they donate so much gave like 10e to skip ques, most of you *******s don't deserve ****
    Edited: December 25, 2015

5. There's a thing we called tradition, if they wanna break the tradition, at least they have to do a bit better.
    It seems that you haters could keep the butt-kissing till the end of the holidays.

And for sure those events are boring like hell.

6. dat big que @Ragnaros /Deathwing god :S
    He was referring to the entire contents of the original post of this thread will announced that there will be a separate update about custom events and gifts. However, we might just make a short coal list and include all the users that have been complaining, insulting and demanding free gifts from the staff who has been working on a holiday to make everything great and release it as soon as possible.

To make it even more clear, some players won't even find coal but an actual permanent denial of any privilege to play on our realms. Respect is to be earned, not granted.
    Edited: December 25, 2015

7. I've got some questions. What is Humans vs Orcs supposed to be exactly? Is Orcs vs Humans a 40v40 or unlimited or what? What are the rewards for winning each event besides the 3v3?

8. I've got some questions. What is Humans vs Orcs supposed to be exactly? Is Orcs vs Humans a 40v40 or unlimited or what? What are the rewards for winning each event besides the 3v3?
    i assume its 40v40 level ones and the rewards are vanity items, eg mounts, pets and misc

9. Thanks for the hard work!
    Looking forward for the events, although unfortunately I suck at PvP lol

10. Hmmmm.

"Fun with players" afterparty doesn't sound right to me!

Joking, the whole schedule looks neat, looking forward to participating all of these events!

11. although unfortunately I suck at PvP lol
    Just remember it's a big crowd and you're definitely not alone.

12. Hmmmm.

"Fun with players" afterparty doesn't sound right to me!

Joking, the whole schedule looks neat, looking forward to participating all of these events!
    Never heard of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" song?

13. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D :D

14. Snowman is back, thank you so much.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

15. So after the wipe of molten we lost all out achievements and all and had to rework everything back up...
    Does that also mean we would have to rework out donations back up as well to collect?
    Also last year on December 25th there was a Christmas tree were everyone gotten presents...
    Are we having one this year? if so when is that going to happen?

I'm not a PVP person so the PVP events are useless to me...

First 1234 ... Last