1. so no one located it today? and is it on all realms?

2. so no one located it today? and is it on all realms?
    On all the realms, yes. Keep an eye tomorrow on flying objects, especially in Barrens!

3. I expected a giant orc moving at high speed and stopping for 2 seconds to /dance
    #rip

4. just spend 2 full hours flying in circles around the barrens....didn`t saw a damn thing :(

5. just spend 2 full hours flying in circles around the barrens....didn`t saw a damn thing :(
    same like you :D

6. yeah i saw you i was the pala that spoke to you :

7. On all the realms, yes. Keep an eye tomorrow on flying objects, especially in Barrens!
    was this a misleading tip? :)

8. +1 this kinda feels time wasting.
    Was the 'thing' even there?

9. don`t know maybe i missed it but Zakyx was there too i doubt both of us could have missed it ....

10. Can u fix so the opposison players cannot attack us? ty

11. I was flying for thirty minutes and a lot of people noticed me, waved and said hello to me but no screenshots yet. I was a big cow in Greatfather Winter's clothes.

12. I was flying for thirty minutes and a lot of people noticed me, waved and said hello to me but no screenshots yet. I was a big cow in Greatfather Winter's clothes.
    too bad i didn't saw u , maybe next time...but anyway , u use flyhack? :D jk
    P.S. i never seen a cow flying hahaha

13. I was flying for thirty minutes and a lot of people noticed me, waved and said hello to me but no screenshots yet. I was a big cow in Greatfather Winter's clothes.
    I saw that... Didn't screenshot. You were in Elwynn around 4:20PM. It was past the Forum Event Schedule, I didn't bother. Stupid me :S. Also since Elwynn is not on the location list. I just thought you came down for some "EVENT"

FML

Nice HOHOHOHOHO tho. It felt santa like
    Edited: December 30, 2015

14. I'm a bit confused too.
    Elwyn on Durotar are not even on the list, why u say those?
    Don't you think it's a bit unfair for people that actualy struggle to look in those area while u appear around Elwyn's duelers?
    Same was 1st winner, in Durotar.

15. I'm a bit confused too.
    Elwyn on Durotar are not even on the list, why u say those?
    Don't you think it's a bit unfair for people that actualy struggle to look in those area while u appear around Elwyn's duelers?
    Same was 1st winner, in Durotar.
    Those are the last zones I visit after going through all of those that are listed in the thread. I started before 4 and kept going on because nobody posted a screenshot despite many comments in game.

First 123 Last