1. I'm with the entry above :)

2. Entry by me & girm4lyfe

The third video in the trilogy (hence the title). Original voice & concept
    I love the voice-overs omg. :O :)

3. I love the voice-overs omg. :O :)

Thanks, but I wasn't looking for a critique. That's one of the reasons I disabled the comments on the video.
    It is trully a shame that you cannot spare few hours of your time for a forum event that you oh-so-dearly want to participate in. Regardless, I am not a machinima maker or anything of those sorts. I only had extreme self-teaching experience, and I would like to ask you not to ruin this for me or anyone else in the future post by pointing things out.
    It is slightly unfair that you are able to let yourself comment on event entries like that. I do not mind elaborate comments, however critiques are straight out over the top. I hope you consider why I am bumhurt about this, because I spent my time actually doing this when all other people would rather make posts to complain about their "what a joke" Christmas gifts.
    So please, tldr; please don't. I really appreciate this in a way and I don't at the same time. I think other people wouldn't. Leave it be. Have a Happy New Year, for all that matters.

4. That wasn't a critique. That was a brief comment. No need for the passive-aggressiveness.
    Again, I had nothing against the person who's left me the whole bunch of text, I did not insult him/her or anything. Please stop with these insulting comments and please stop having your friends send me offending messages in my forums inbox.
    Edited: January 4, 2016

5. That wasn't a critique. That was a brief comment. No need for the passive-aggressiveness.
    Again, I had nothing against the person who's left me the whole bunch of text, I did not insult him/her or anything. Please stop with these insulting comments and please stop having your friends send me offending messages in my forums inbox.
    First of all, I do not know him, I just giggled at you getting butthurt over critique in a CONTEST that you're attending ONLY to be judged to win or lose, second of all, I have nothing to do with your inbox messages, those might be because you overreacted to his compliment, third of all. This is not offensive in any way as this is LITERALLY what you just wrote to him complimenting you, so please if you're going to be mad, go punch something rather than using your keyboard as a weapon.

6. First of all, I do not know him, I just giggled at you getting butthurt over critique in a CONTEST that you're attending ONLY to be judged to win or lose, second of all, I have nothing to do with your inbox messages, those might be because you overreacted to his compliment, third of all. This is not offensive in any way as this is LITERALLY what you just wrote to him complimenting you, so please if you're going to be mad, go punch something rather than using your keyboard as a weapon.
    Good luck.

7. Afters lots of time put in though we have decided that both videos won and both will receive rewards. Please send me a private message with your account names so it can be distributed.

First 12