1. You wrote on 27th dec that tomorrow snowmans are going to be again released . Today is 28th dec so why they are still not there ?? I want then more days of snowmans not till only 2 january...

2. i want snowman...common i rlly need it

3. How much gold u can earn/loot on that cow lvl?

4. About 1k +- 200 gold or so per cow times too many, they all drop 2 eof/eot aswell

5. did any1 kill boss in cow lvl?
    it raped us on 2nd phase

6. well can u connect? icant connect for 1hr...

7. well can u connect? icant connect for 1hr...
    i cant connect either, whats going on?

8. i cant connect either, whats going on?
    Maybe because they are (hopefully) Implenting the fixes and enabling the event again.

9. Can you fix ragnaros or at least show it on site what is wrong!!!!

10. Something was causing Ragnaros to crash during the last hour, but we're aware of it, checks are being done to find out the cause, and it's back online already.

11. I thought they were going to turn the event back on this morning? Still no event nor any post from the staff. Will it be back?

12. I thought they were going to turn the event back on this morning? Still no event nor any post from the staff. Will it be back?
    I unfortunately have no news regarding that, but these concerns about the events have been forwarded to the rest of the Staff already.

13. I unfortunately have no news regarding that, but these concerns about the events have been forwarded to the rest of the Staff already.
    Thank you for the response! Hopefully it will be back today.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last