1. No rlly What Will we get as gift? And why dafuq so late??? Every gear we would get it today why 2 januari?

2. Wait are you guys serius ?? I mean you really assk will you recive coins and points ? Hahahah .. I would rather see some devlog and fixes on MoP server,either way i dont mind abaout that so much now. I enjoy what i have, and we all must learn to be patient. Be happy what you got! Enjoy and stop assking every time for more. Greed is not good. Happy holydays. I wish you all the best. Keep up the good work Warmane !

3. No rlly What Will we get as gift? And why dafuq so late??? Every gear we would get it today why 2 januari?
    LOL just like LOL,before few hours people was asking if we are going to get even anything and now u ask why we are getting them ''to late'' u must be happy that they decide to give us atleast something.

4. Awesome guys, sounds like some fun stuff.
    Glad the snowmans are back!
    Happy Holidays!

5. Call me a douche and stuff but will snowman on ragnaros again cause such server lag that all raiding/pvp becomes impossible? Or did you work at these problems?

6. what were the rewards from previous snowmant and cowevent?

7. Yay, Ty, Warmane!!! I rly missed the cow event!! :D

8. If Sawe aproves it,then it must be ok :D xD haha

9. HAS anyone solved the riddle to find the cow event

10. HAS anyone solved the riddle to find the cow event
    Its not even online yet. Starts tomorrow, read it says 26 december.

11. Its not even online yet. Starts tomorrow, read it says 26 december.
    ? that wasn't even my question, I asked has anyone solved the riddle, not when the event starts, read it says HAS anyone solved the riddle to find the cow event.

12. Merry Christmas Warmane Staff...Thanks for the yearlong gift of Wow.

13. what means all instances are playable? All Instances (Raid and Dungeons) will be open in this time?

14. Is the solution to the riddle Temple of Atal'Hakkar ?? :O

First 123412 ... Last