1. on forum said : "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."
    didnt get nothing.
    Maybe cause it is january 1st 23:22 atm not january 2 23:59

2. They said they will send all their gitfs on januray 2nd, todays is 1. januray so stop talking about that. Yes, we used to get presents from Molten staff and those presents were awesome, and with this rate of vote point/item cost on marketplace we all hope to get some vote points but its their call. If we get ANYTHING, awesome, if not, still cool because Warmane has 25k players and it has stable comunity and realms, and we should be grateful for that. I wish happy new year to Warmane staff and to each every of you. I love you all, Peter.

3. Respect to Warmane staff for Cow event and Snowman event. Really great and you really made my Christmas better with it.

4. i dont understand the second event whats that mean do we all get an reward or something or what a gift yea it can be coins points or an item what will it be

5. Someone can tell me song from Cow king ?

6. The song is "Power of the Horde" ~ Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftains
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3qwcxLIzvM

7. They said they will send all their gitfs on januray 2nd, todays is 1. januray so stop talking about that. Yes, we used to get presents from Molten staff and those presents were awesome, and with this rate of vote point/item cost on marketplace we all hope to get some vote points but its their call. If we get ANYTHING, awesome, if not, still cool because Warmane has 25k players and it has stable comunity and realms, and we should be grateful for that. I wish happy new year to Warmane staff and to each every of you. I love you all, Peter.
    the word is here

8. I was drunk when i wrote upper post xD Feeling a bit better now :D It looked like i suffer from dyslexia.

9. I would like to thank the Warmane Staff for those events. People complain, but they got so much gold and emblems from Cows/Snowmen that it's insane. I had fun climbing the stairs, it was frustrating at times, but also challenging and enjoyable. So what if it took a while to fix stuff? Its custom content, scripted by them, so ofc there might be bugs. They worked hard during holidays instead of spending more time with family and friends so people should be more thankful.

And you all will also get some gifts today so all the more reason to thank them instead of complain since they didn't have to do it. Retail doesn't do additional custom content during holidays as far as I know, but Warmane does. Also I agree to what Jacostin said.

Hats off to Warmane Staff for a job well done.

10. Can you tell us any date, how long event can be extended on Ragnaros? I mean do you have already an assumption that event will be extended for 3 days or 1 week after you turn event on?

Regards
    This.
    We need to know.

Flaren

11. What happend with server last nigh?

12. If needed, Deathwing and Ragnaros events will be extended to make up the lost time.
    Hey guys, i really enjoyed the events. Great work.
    Can we get any updates if / how long the events will be extended?

13. Hey guys, i really enjoyed the events. Great work.
    Can we get any updates if / how long the events will be extended?
    Can't deliver you the quote but it was said that it'll be extended by the days we 'lost'. So as it was supposed to start on december 25th but started on 30th (imo) it should be extended by 5 days.

14. Damn guys!
    Thanks for that awesome cow event, was lazy to farm that many coins, this worked perfectly ;)
    Have a happy new year!

First ... 162425262728 ... Last