1. Where is the Great Bovine Mage i cant find it! :-/

2. Tnx for all great events and snowmans was able to get some nice peaces of gear plus funn so big tnx to Warmane staff for events which were popular in the past, that we could made them again :)

Best regards
    Iloveyoutoo

3. was i the only one who knew what to use the minizep controller for?

4. You guys just want too much. Be grateful for the events they were awesome and i had so much fun this year

5. What f@cking awesome cow event,I entered yesterday for the first time with two morons, the leader saying he will find tank after we get in,so I killed about two cows after that we tackled a group of 5 cows...I died cuz the heal was scratching his *** and I got sent to Westfall GV,dead.After that the party spreaded and I was saved...for f@**ing 7 days...Yeah..thanks alot for the awesome cow event....I could get saved for another year it would have been the same crappy cow event for me!

6. i wouldn't call it awesome nor fun honestly. stairs were more fun than the cows. not that im not grateful for free stuff but the cows are ridiculously boring and take forever to kill even with geared players. Cow boss with 2 mechanics really. meh. free stuff? yay! exciting,fun,awesome? not so much

7. i wouldn't call it awesome nor fun honestly. stairs were more fun than the cows. not that im not grateful for free stuff but the cows are ridiculously boring and take forever to kill even with geared players. Cow boss with 2 mechanics really. meh. free stuff? yay! exciting,fun,awesome? not so much
    Imo it was quite OK.
    Not sure how it worked, but i guess it could've been done in a 40-man raid as well, so low geared people could've gotten themselves some emblems as well, which is really cool. You couldn't expect them to give those cows 20k hp and each of them to drop 2 emblems of each, cause that would've been way too easy to farm, and easy to be solo-d as well. About the boss' mechanics, I've pugged the event, and believe it or not, but wiped on the boss twice, my group had no idea what to do even to they were like "i've done this 2 times already", in the end, I was the one explaining the 'tactics', which they obviously didn't follow. My point is, it's considered easy for players that have been around for a while like yourself and myself, but it's still a pain in the *** for the new ones, and kinda undoable. So, if you want some fun, join a pug group next time, you'll see how much fun you'll be having :D
    @LE: You got a point with the mechanics tho, he could've had a few more abilities, like the one from 2 or 3 years ago, that was much harder I reckon.

8. Isnt it possible to get rewards in maze amd stairs event?

9. Can you guys please tell me that, Gifts are delivered or still in pending?

10. No one got gift yet but hope they are coming fast 😊

11. Not able to log in game...
    Is there any issue?

12. Thanks to Warmane staff for the fun events this past week ^^
    It was fun and rewarding, especially snowman and cow events. You guys sacrificed quite a bit of your time, even if it meant spending less time with your families and such. The events werent "that" hard to do, it just took a little time and brain lol, but it was all totally worth it since the rewards were amazing.
    To you guys nagging about gifts >.> , Warmane Staff did say that they were going to hand out gifts later today so just be patient guys :P
    Imo we dont REALLY need gifts since Warmane has already given us so much to keep us happy and entertained.But should we receive any, we should be highly appreciative.
    Wishing all the best for Warmane Staff and Community :)
    Happy New Year!

First ... 172526272829 ... Last