1. That's more like it. Epic announcement. I see a lot of fun ahead. Booyah.

Merry Christmas everyone. Rendez vous in Wintergrasp.

2. so anyone solved the hint with cow event? if so share suggestions

3. so anyone solved the hint with cow event? if so share suggestions
    99% sure its Temple of Atal'Hakkar, Swamp of Sorrows ;D

4. Awesome! Looking forward to it, happy holidays Warmane - And please folks, stop asking about coins. It clearly states coins will be awarded by Jan 2nd. Stop being greedy and appreciate this time of year.

5. Hopefully the snowmen event won't be messed up like last year... omfg. No one in Wintergrasp... 2 years ago was bloody awesome. Farmed 3.5k HK's on average per day. I hope it will be like this

6. Nice job looking forward to it.
    Keep up good work and happy holidays ! :D

7. Great job on the event and keep up the good work Warmane <3

Happy Holidays :D

8. This is great news Warmane ^^
    There was a lot of... discouragement earlier lol :/ but you guys came right back and stole our hearts :D
    Really looking forward to these events as I am sure each and everyone one of us here are pleased
    Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays

9. At least it's something, be grateful about the little things that are being offered during the holidays, merry Xmas to ya'l!

10. Anything that goes for free is good, warmane does not have to gift nothing however, im'a not here to write bout gifts but to wish everyone happy holidays

11. So im bit confused, he said gifts would be delivered BY 2 January but does that mean it will be delivered 26 December till 2 January or all gifts at Same day (2 January)

12. Happy holidays and a Happy New Year to staff and all players 2 and good work made from warmane :)

13. I think they will flush the gifts that the ppl won from the events on Jan 2-nd, they didn't clearly said that we're all gettin coins. W/e merry christmas everyone, don't be greedy and u'll have a joyful play. Peace :)

First 1234513 ... Last