1. I've been here for 6+ years and got 6 points and a robot.

Free **** is free ****, stop complaining.

2. Thanks for the 14 coins and the random ammount of Deviate Fish xD

3. thanks for pretty random gifts, I lold. have a great new year warmane! :-D

4. almost 6 years here and I get only 4 points ... interesting! Atleast i know im not gonna donate anymore :)

5. I've been here for 6+ years and got 6 points and a robot.

Free **** is free ****, stop complaining.
    At least you got 6 points, i got 4 babycakes and i've been here for 5!

6. 6 points on my 5 year old account that has been premium since 2011. My non-premium accounts got more VP than this one? Doesn't even make any sense.

I need nothing on this account, I'm BiS more or less, but I feel bad for others who were looking forward to this more than Christmas itself. I also am disappointed I won't be able to grab a new weapon on my other accounts.

I am thankful for the cow event though even if the stairs and the respawn area are a group killer and aren't fun.

7. Ty for the gift.

I have a question.How does this discount code work?What can i do with it and where can use it(vote/coins shop/or)?

8. I'm here just to read the comments, and I'm amazed haha

9. Man look i dont whant anything free i gave this guys alot of money and not i pref i dont get anything from them this is **** its good for nothing i got 8 points and some ****s

10. stop complaining guys.. i mean come on.. might be a letdown but we cant complain. theyre gifts anyways.. and your donations (and mine) are DONATIONS.. plain and simple. though this is also one of the things i like every year. free molten coins. hahahha but i guess its over now. cheers guys and have a pleasant 2016.

11. Only 5 Coins guys are you kidding me ? Riot Games gives more bigger gifts for christmas and new year !!!... and why for someone have 20 coins and another 3 ,5 or 6 ? This is big discrimination!

12. Lol as exalted donor is get 20 coins rlly warmane u wanna fck me up here god dam

13. but really warmane staff, look, what can i do with 3 coins????? its just a number.. its not a gift, i cant do anything with 3 coins... sorry but that's really *****... i'd say we would be happier if u dont even give us any gifts...

14. Lol as exalted donor is get 20 coins rlly warmane u wanna fck me up here god dam
    Exalted as well and i got 4 points.. so cheer up. LOL

First ... 2129303132 Last