1. Nice Joke? when will be a real gifts? Cmon guys its not 1st April ! You joking with us :)

2. Iv donated amount of 500$ ...last year had 200 coins as gift,and this year 0 coins , 4 vote , and 20% discount code :D ? That is a joke or what ?

3. Dont buy with discount for now. Its a hustle. Kidding, its not working.

4. Warmane you just went uber jew mode.People with Exalted(Donated more than 1000$) got 3 coins and a 150 GS item with intellect on a warrior character.Cheers.

5. sooo i have donated like 21,2k coins at all and i got 50 coins, 5 poins, Shadow Crystal Focusing Lens, Fiery Festival Brew, Autumnal Acorn Ale and i got 20% im soooo lucky yey to warmane...

6. Well... this thread is fun to read.

7. this is not true.. 3 point wtf..............................

8. stop complaining guys.. i mean come on.. might be a letdown but we cant complain. theyre gifts anyways.. and your donations (and mine) are DONATIONS.. plain and simple. though this is also one of the things i like every year. free molten coins. hahahha but i guess its over now. cheers guys and have a pleasant 2016.
    its not about complains, its about how warmane makes us mad.. giving us 3 coins, while we cant do anything with them

9. One of the first players at molten, some good amounts of $ donated and got... 4 votes, food and a drink. gg wp. Wont spend more money here, at least! gifts are suposed to make people happy and keep them playing. You guys just screwed up, once more. No fixes, a ******ly point sistem, now this gifts... well done lads!

10. So much hate because of a few humble gifts. I'll be closing the thread.
    I don't see such hate in Blizzard forums for example, where I basically got nothing.

11. Consider yourselves lucky for getting anything at all.

First ... 22303132