1. Warmane strikes agn :), such a let down :(
    no, it wasn't a let down. the cows gave about 20k gold to all of us, plus it was a fun event

2. Killed cow, dropped ashes of al'ar and hyppogryph hatchling

3. Yes ok... but... it's impossible. why? beocuse stupid people alliance stay here not for kill snowman but for kill horde people. what a stupid people... all cheater or shipplayer... no sense. do something warmane... but we know.. alliance player donate and pay money... so ... good for you, not for the game
    LoL,just LoL.

4. and wheare is the cow portal in Deathwing?

5. Is there only 1 big cow a bossy one like Bob was 2 years ago or just many cows and then a big one?
    there is like 50 small cows that are easy to kill that drop lots of gold vp/jp and loot. and 1 big cow boss

6. there is like 50 small cows that are easy to kill that drop lots of gold vp/jp and loot. and 1 big cow boss
    and wheaer is this portal in wotlk realms any info?

7. have cows on ragnaros?
    and where is cows?
    and, what level is mini cows?

8. finished the maze event. But reward vendor was either bugged or has no prize to give out. let down...

9. finished the maze event. But reward vendor was either bugged or has no prize to give out. let down...
    Seems like an issue with the quest, it usually offers a quest to pick one of two companions. We'll have it re-implemented later today. The reward itself for that event is not very special but the event is very entertaining.

10. Ok thanks for the quick answer. And also is it meant to be PvP mode there or is killing players a no go?

11. @Proterean Can you list the rewards of each event?
    like what u said for maze
    Maze : Pick one of 2 Companions
    Stair : xxxx
    Cow : ##EoF/Valor +##EoT/JP+ Chance to drop LK/ / Weap or mount
    and so on
    will be really thanksfull if u do that

12. So i finished the stair case on the left... all i got was teleported back to ground lvl again.

13. So i finished the stair case on the left... all i got was teleported back to ground lvl again.
    There's about 4 fake paths, follow the true one carefully.

First ... 4567816 ... Last