1. cause snowmen have ungodly range and would 1 shot lowbies?? common sense
    Coz its hard to make snowmans appropriate for each zone. They could drop gold and on extremly low chance a mount.

But hey, no event at all is much better.

2. 4 days passed since the event was announced and I still cant find a single snowmen on Rgnaros nor can I find any teleport NPC for the other events.

3. Event is realy for next year
    Event? was dat? i just did guild pvp,killing every damn orc we had in our face. literally 15 people vs 40 sometimes,we smashed them up,some pvp guilds came to chalenge us but we rekt em fast.

I had fun,wanted a lil bit more but eh,what can ya do :D

4. Event? was dat? i just did guild pvp,killing every damn orc we had in our face. literally 15 people vs 40 sometimes,we smashed them up,some pvp guilds came to chalenge us but we rekt em fast.

oh wow, you must be so proud of yourself saying and doing all the stuff... congrats, you must be rich and successful now. now a lot of ppl are jelous of you now, awwww.

5. Event? was dat? i just did guild pvp,killing every damn orc we had in our face. literally 15 people vs 40 sometimes,we smashed them up,some pvp guilds came to chalenge us but we rekt em fast.

You just made yourself look so imbecile.

6. Just want to say thanks to warmane. Molten wow used to be the best private server then all was lost. I think the merger just brought good things. Well done guys. And I just hope the events will be fixed I am looking forward to farming some snowmen and killing some cows. Seasons greetings to all and just enjoy one of the best games ever made.

7. Everyone *****ing about the event is a spoiled brat but that goes without saying. Thank you staff, the mere idea of holiday events is great and deserves gratitude, and effort put into these events only deserves more. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and let 2016 start better than 2015 did.

8. Everyone *****ing about the event is a spoiled brat but that goes without saying. Thank you staff, the mere idea of holiday events is great and deserves gratitude, and effort put into these events only deserves more. Merry Christmas and happy holidays, and let 2016 start better than 2015 did.
    Appreciation is good but they need donations, they have bills and stuff to pay and they can't pay with your mere appreciation. Show your appreciation and gratitude by donating. Just saying, cause bashing and calling people spoiled brats is not even gonna help whatever it is we're trying to solve here.

9. Coz its hard to make snowmans appropriate for each zone. They could drop gold and on extremly low chance a mount.

But hey, no event at all is much better.
    that actually does sound quite hard

10. Tomorrow is new years eve still i didn't see such event happening in-game i'm very sure this is an old event of molten but never existing in warmane

11. Tomorrow is new years eve still i didn't see such event happening in-game i'm very sure this is an old event of molten but never existing in warmane
    If you read the thread, you would know what is going on. The even is fully working on Cata and MoP, but currently disabled on Wrath because it was causing crashing and they need to fix it.

12. Keep up the good work Warmane! I absolutely love this private server! I know you would work out the christmas event, we just need to be patient.
    I just want to thank all of you for the good work and wish you guys a merry christmas and a happy new year! :-)

13. A lot of players are eagerly awaiting the return of these events, cuz let's be honest, these are some of the best events in the history of the server.

I kind of didn't mind the crashes too much, personally. I have all year to do raids and so on, but only 1 week to do snowmen and mazes and so on, so to me it didn't really matter if we had to reform a snowman farm every 45-60 minutes.

Just thought i'd put in my 2 cents vs all the "OMG DONT CRASH SERVER BETTER NO EVENT" hate, everyone enjoys the game in their own way.

Ofcourse, that's not to say server crashes are a good thing, quite the opposite >.>

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last