1. atleast be happy guys they gave you like 20k free gold and good mounts so please dont post stupid coments . Thanks !Warmane great job got the events ,last thing to remove the little problems like crash and lag !
    All the best from Radoslavv !

2. Can you fix the respawn coords for cow level? It's releasing us in westfall or in other places without a corpse to ressurect. So we have to either unstuck on the site or get ress sickness debuff

3. Can you fix the respawn coords for cow level? It's releasing us in westfall or in other places without a corpse to ressurect. So we have to either unstuck on the site or get ress sickness debuff
    Frostwolf realm

4. Cow level so stupid , 1st i have to climb all the way to top , have to wait for others so they come up too, if i fall , i die and graveyard is in freaking westfall. Not enjoying this event so far xD fk it , did stairs yesterday , and there is teleport at the top, and it teleports u again on the start ... like wtf

5. Thanks for the event warmane, really are fun...

6. Are the gifts gonna be rng based or activity rank based?

7. Events seem fun like last year but.. the same problem occurs again which is pvp. You can't do neither maze nor stairway as a horde because of the constant abundance of alliance players just waiting to ruin your fun..

8. Let's have some information about the gifts, are you giving previous donors free coins as you have done the last few years? I think considering the year we have had, losing all our characters, we deserve it more now than ever!
    We gave compensations such as Coins, Points, Professions, Bags, Gold, Lvl 80, you are probably one of those who came too late for the compensations and now demands to recieve something. Don't we deserve a bit of peace during the festivities?

9. Reward dude on stair event doesn't work! Good luck for those who try to do it!

10. Do we get some vote points for holidays?

11. What does the cow level do? Is it like the diablo 2 cow level? What can you get from the events? I tried finding out from the thread but its so many pages.

Also, thank you molten and happy holidays! Thanks for the gifts and events!

12. I believe in warmane COOL presents xD
    5 picnic baskets :( Thats no fun. :(

13. 5 picnic baskets :( Thats no fun. :(
    Lady luck is a fickle mistress, better luck on your other characters!

14. Lady luck is a fickle mistress, better luck on your other characters!
    Hi why Ragnaros no stop ress.. how we make Raid you all time ress surver ;(;(;( So be safe for nothing..

15. The events are fun, but DCs are way too annoying to deal with, especially on cow level (Deathwing). :(

First ... 789101119 ... Last