1. Happy new year everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. I just want to know how much i have lock out for cow instance? 😊

3. I got to the maze npc but he don`t do nothing, it`s this bugged?

4. Had time only for the cow level, was fun. Thanks for this year Warmane. :D

5. Happy New Year everyone around the world; members and Warmane Staff.

Enjoy the day folks. Cheers

6. Will they extend snowman and cow event, especially cause they disabled it for 3 days.

7. Hey i wanna thank warmane and the staff for making this possible having the feeling of being part of a community that i like and ofcourse being able to play Lich King feels amazing so my Biggest thank you for all of the Staff

8. on forum said : "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."
    didnt get nothing.

9. on forum said : "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."
    didnt get nothing.
    Might have something to do with the fact that today is January 1st, be patient, greedy kid.

10. on forum said : "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."
    didnt get nothing.
    Man like shut up, sick of seeing the same arrogant people every damn time I come visit this forum. It's new years and you're complaining about not getting coins, when it clearly states "January 2nd" and it's the 1st. Go outside, explore the world, take part in society, spend some time with family. God damn, don't forget that it's a "gift". Don't take it for granted, Warmane doesn't owe us anything besides a stable server to play on so stop being greedy

iSullivan
    I was wondering if the Reward dude on top of the stairs is supposed to give a reward ?

12. hello there. i need to ask a question from you guys , for how long events are enable? i mean that 7 days starts from 26 dec ( that after 1 day event disabled and server crashed) or from the time that you enabled the events?
    thank you for these events.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last