1. So um mate may i ask what are the drops/freebies or something that we can gain from this? newbie here

2. Anyone from Ragnaros can tell us if you got Snowmans / teleporters so far? Deathwing has nothing up yet.

3. Neltharion cows does work, u have to do the stairs event and go to top. you must have a mage/priest/shaman/warlock in ur group to resurrect or levitate.

4. Is there only 1 big cow or many?

Neltharion cows does work, u have to do the stairs event and go to top. you must have a mage/priest/shaman/warlock in ur group to resurrect or levitate.
    Is there only 1 big cow a bossy one like Bob was 2 years ago or just many cows and then a big one?

5. You guye hate mop. Why do only we have to find it. 3k+ppl are clueless. Anyone found it yet?

6. can you point me in the right direction mate? hehe

7. At all the stairs at cow event are fail, when i wanna do stairs i do stair event, this way is just a way of time also some presents are to wide away so u fall and cant walk through, also when u die on cata at it u will ported to warmane, so no spirit healer at cow event, its just a waste of time at all :P

8. WHISPER ME INGAME (NELTHARION) Whisperclaws for invitation!

9. Thanks for event but if somebody died in COW location it port them to Barrens and u must take sicknes..

10. do you wanna kill a snowman? come on lets go and play!

11. we just ifnished the cow event, we killed him but the only thing that dropped was 100 jp and preserved holly. still fun tho

12. Yes ok... but... it's impossible. why? beocuse stupid people alliance stay here not for kill snowman but for kill horde people. what a stupid people... all cheater or shipplayer... no sense. do something warmane... but we know.. alliance player donate and pay money... so ... good for you, not for the game

13. http://imgur.com/8GzJuKp

finished, didn't drop any loot but the small cows do. fun event !

14. snowman are almost perfects, but the problem is that in the maze event u can fall down end u are unable go back end u have to accept resurrection sickens end also i don't like because u can PVP in bout events. i will check the cow event when my guild is online. TY

First ... 3456715 ... Last