1. Okay sweet, was starting to think I wasted my time. Spent most my holiday time off doing the " Merrymaker " achievement to find out the pvp achievement isnt even working, and now I spend almost a whole day trying to do the cow level, just to get dc'ed and lose all my gold/ emblems only to find out that the cows are dead and im saved until the event is over. Thought this was going to take so long to fix that I wouldnt be able to do it. Oh wait it is.... wtf Merry Christmas dirtbags, have fun doing the Christmas events while I'm back at work, seeing as how they dont wanna " risk " a server dc to interrupt a Sunday, which is my last day off for Christmas break... now I wont be off from work/ college until the events are over. Best holiday events ever...

2. Tnx for updait now i wont check forums every 30min :P

3. We have a possible fix but it won't be applied today. The chance of the server crashing is a bit too high. The instance itself can only be done once in the entire period so you'll have enough time to do it once we get it up which will be tomorrow once we are sure we can push the fix.
    So does that mean tomorrow at like 00:01 or does it like mean no exact time, just somewhere tomorrow?

Thanks in advance :)

4. So does that mean tomorrow at like 00:01 or does it like mean no exact time, just somewhere tomorrow?

Thanks in advance :)
    The earlier the better and when the population drops off a bit so we don't cause big issues.

5. The earlier the better and when the population drops off a bit so we don't cause big issues.
    Thank you very much. :D

6. I must be blind. I cant find a single snowman on Raganros nor can I find a teleport NPC for the other christmas events.

7. The earlier the better and when the population drops off a bit so we don't cause big issues.
    Proterean,are you going to clear raid lock for the cow event after releasing them again? I've just killed few cows before crash things and got lockout...

8. Proterean,are you going to clear raid lock for the cow event after releasing them again? I've just killed few cows before crash things and got lockout...
    yeah me too

9. We have a possible fix but it won't be applied today. The chance of the server crashing is a bit too high. The instance itself can only be done once in the entire period so you'll have enough time to do it once we get it up which will be tomorrow once we are sure we can push the fix.

I believe that server stability on a Sunday is a bit more important than trying out something that could and couldn't work out and cause chain crashes.

Also, for the players that believe we don't want to fix 'spirit healer/ressing'. It's not that we don't want to, we can't. The instance is located in a map that's just a left over in the files. The game has no other choice but to teleport you out to a default graveyard.
    What about all those who got SAVED and then the server dc'ed? Makes it undoable for the second time there is no chanse to do anything?

or we're allowed to do it on our way to finish the instance by any way like soloing mobs in the stairs and stuff?

10. Proterean,are you going to clear raid lock for the cow event after releasing them again? I've just killed few cows before crash things and got lockout...
    +1 +1 +1 +1

11. Delete these ****n events if it crashes server. Lost loot because rollback thing. TY

12. No, shutup, forget your loot. We only get to do this once per year, and I want to be able to do these events, I can raid the entire rest of the year, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

13. and im sure im not only one who wants to play on steady server!

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last