1. <--- 5 coins <-- 5 years on warmane <--- donated for the past 5 years <---- not impressed <--- ty warmane <----

10/10 would leave my gf for wow again
    FeelsBadMan

2. only 3 coins and 6 points ?? its not 1st April :\ im very sad

3. i got 6 smournes and i got a 4 point gift. ahahahahaha oh well. thanks anyway.. guess you cant complain :D

4. are you ****ing kidding me 0 coin and 5 point? and im here 5 year

5. <--- 5 coins <-- 5 years on warmane <--- donated for the past 5 years <---- not impressed <--- ty warmane <----

10/10 would leave my gf for wow again
    shut up man im singed since 2011 and i got ****ing 7 points that i cant even stick in my crackhole

6. i dont know, you did it again warmane/molten, giving out gifts that make more salty than happy, no one said that you have to give out anything.
    i would not mind getting nothing, but giving me 5 coins feels like you just want tease me. why even bothering writing an algorythm to give out random stuff and implement it in website when you clearly dont make anyone happy with that.

i think i would have been happier if i had gotten nothing. (i got 3 bottles of some ingame alcohol...yeah, thanks for that i will totally get wasted now on them, damn son)

7. Where do I enter this discount code and does it work? Read some previous comments and they said it wouldn't work. I want to use for coins so it's important that it does. Thanks and Happy Holidays :)

8. ok ty alot i really needed this ****. **** you and have a ncie day.are you sorry for something im sorry that i didnt sleep over 20 h so i can see what will you give as gifts this year . REALLY THIS **** REALLY THATS THE TNX FOR FEEDING YOU GUYS I GAVE MORE THEN 5 K EUROS ON ALL OF MY ACCS ALL I CAN SAY IS TY

9. Been playing since 2009... never donated... but 5 points and herbs... was hoping for atleast 10...

10. All I wanted for my Christmas gift was to finally have a vote shop for Cata, or at least a cute pet, since we can't get pets anymore. But I got an elder's moonstone...uhhh what?

11. This is just sad soooooo sad warmane you disapointed us realy bad

12. Thanks Warmane! You gave me the best gift ever---everyone being miserable except me. Happy New Year!

First ... 202829303132 Last