1. so im just wondering how many days left are the couple of hours u told us to wait for events a day ago are going to be?

2. so im just wondering how many days left are the couple of hours u told us to wait for events a day ago are going to be?
    As many as necessary to narrow down what was causing the crashes and keep it from happening when the events are reactivated.

3. As many as necessary to narrow down what was causing the crashes and keep it from happening when the events are reactivated.
    But they said they already did that and had the fix ready.

4. They are on lordaeron doing plenty of events, I guess they just abandoned us on the " old " realms... seems they don't care that we spent years here working to help them build this server, then they just ditch us first chance they get. They even keep spamming my realm that they are doing events on other realms. Thanks for rubbing it in, really. Mabe we can have a christmas on Deathwing next year, idk , this almost makes me want to just stop playing this stupid game. No response besides " as many as it takes to fix, we are working so hard on this problem, but in the mean time we will go have fun events on Lordaeron, you guys just chill with no event, brb! "

5. They are on lordaeron doing plenty of events, I guess they just abandoned us on the " old " realms... seems they don't care that we spent years here working to help them build this server, then they just ditch us first chance they get. They even keep spamming my realm that they are doing events on other realms. Thanks for rubbing it in, really. Mabe we can have a christmas on Deathwing next year, idk , this almost makes me want to just stop playing this stupid game. No response besides " as many as it takes to fix, we are working so hard on this problem, but in the mean time we will go have fun events on Lordaeron, you guys just chill with no event, brb! "
    Diligence aside, this is a really bad assumption. Staff organized events have nothing to do with actual custom events. And every realm gets same equal amount of staff organized events and attention, check the weekly schedule for that.

We are not feeling confident in the fix so far and from internal testing we believe it might cause further issues and it requires detailed monitoring on the live realms, therefore we need more time to make sure this won't cause more chain crashes. Don't worry though, for all the time lost, we will manually extend the events for Deathwing and Ragnaros.
    Edited: December 28, 2015

6. "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."

Can we get some more information on this? Like that is really vague.

Gifts as in players that earned them from the events, or coins/points to all players or just donators?

7. Did you just compare the event type with the amount of players?
    Err if you read it properly , I said it's hard enough to maintain all the realms and keep all the players happy.
    Every 2 player here want's a different event, they aint Gods to make everyones wishes come true.
    People should be happy that we got events at all .
    Staff has lives to , community tends to forget that and only complain..

8. You can put snowmans in dragonblight and wintergrasp storm peaks you will hawe stable server :D

9. "January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."

Can we get some more information on this? Like that is really vague.

Gifts as in players that earned them from the events, or coins/points to all players or just donators?
    Yes I agree, how many coins will each donor get, will it be done by a percentage of coins they have donated for in the past?

Looking forward to end of year coins for donors, just like every year before!

10. Yes I agree, how many coins will each donor get, will it be done by a percentage of coins they have donated for in the past?

Looking forward to end of year coins for donors, just like every year before!
    I'm just gonna take a guess here, but I'm getting the impression that donors will get the % noted when you hover over your donor rank on the my account page.. But this would be awesome to know!! Also, considering that "January 2, 23:59- All gifts from Warmane are delivered.", (a) Does this mean that nondonor accounts shall be receiving some gifts? (b) If so, will these be points, or something like companions/recipes/etc like out of the X-mas presents? .. Also, can I get directed to some info on the cow/snowmen/etc events that were removed due to server crashes?!?!? I can't seem to find that info, thanks in advance! <3 Ima :P

11. Don't worry though, for all the time lost, we will manually extend the events for Deathwing and Ragnaros.[/B]
    Thank you! And just so you know, they finally did an event on Deathwing when i was online, and i even got a spot in the race event. Stayed in the group for about 45 minutes before I figured out nothing was going to happen. I logged into my alt and tried to whisper all the people it showed online in my raid group with Hissue, and none of them were even online. The event was over. I was so excited to have finally gotten into an event, and i was just left out in the cold. Other people were there in the raid with me, and we just chatted for a while, then we finally just gave up. No one even whispered me. It just ended... and I didnt even got to race.

12. Thank you! And just so you know, they finally did an event on Deathwing when i was online, and i even got a spot in the race event. Stayed in the group for about 45 minutes before I figured out nothing was going to happen. I logged into my alt and tried to whisper all the people it showed online in my raid group with Hissue, and none of them were even online. The event was over. I was so excited to have finally gotten into an event, and i was just left out in the cold. Other people were there in the raid with me, and we just chatted for a while, then we finally just gave up. No one even whispered me. It just ended... and I didnt even got to race.
    It means your group got bugged, Hisue announced that the group needs to be re-made. The influx of players whispering a single character can sometimes cause weird issues. On average, with these events you can get about 200-300 whispers in just a couple of whispers and then invites will go out about 40-50 at the time which will make the group screw up.

Please make sure to follow the announcements that are being given out.

P.S For all the others that are asking for gifts. Please compare the situation to a real life situation. Imagine how much a person would be annoyed if you kept asking for gifts. Don't forget that gifts are just gifts and that they're given out as kindness and good will. Not an obligation. Not something we are forced to give out. Throughout the year, even in January and early months we get asked about gifts at the end of the year.

The more this time of holiday cheer and joy is turned into a negative situation with constant yelling about gifts, the less we are motivated to give them out.

Yes, there will be gifts. No, we will not tell you what kind of gifts because you don't get told what kind of gifts you'll get in real life either. We never told what kind of gifts we'll give before and we never will.

We implore you to find humanity in yourselves and put faith in us. We are the only private server that does anything alike to this and that's because this project is built up by the community. The entire staff is the community, everyone here, including our leader, used to be a community member and nothing else. Good relationships are built on trust and belief of good humanity in each other.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    We've shown that we can go through the hardest of hardships and that we can all together enjoy the happiest of days and come through at the end unscathed. With this powerful emotion in mind, it would be appropriate to re-visit some of the old favourites over the years and let them shine before we leave the firm foundation of past and journey together into new adventures that 2016 will bring.
    Read this, please. There's a reason why this was written in this way. A lot of these events were hard to create and make them work, because they're old code but we worked on them because they were the community favourites and the most requested in tickets, forum threads and such. Even the night before we announced it, there were just whispers around the forums about "cow please?" "snowman?" and this is why they're the ones we picked.

The holiday events is a tradition we always had here and it will be continued as long as our hands can type code, build funny stairs and run around in flight mode and even as we sacrifice family dinners, eating, sleeping, vacations and partaking in the festivities ourselves to make all these chunks of events work we will do so because it's a tradition that we will not break.

To re-cap what has been said in the past few posts.
    • If needed, Deathwing and Ragnaros events will be extended to make up the lost time.
    • There will be gifts. What kind? Surprise.
    • Staff organized events are happening, check the weekly schedules.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed so far what we've done on the realms and hope you enjoy the rest too.

13. It means your group got bugged, Hisue announced that the group needs to be re-made. The influx of players whispering a single character can sometimes cause weird issues. On average, with these events you can get about 200-300 whispers in just a couple of whispers and then invites will go out about 40-50 at the time which will make the group screw up.

Please make sure to follow the announcements that are being given out.

P.S For all the others that are asking for gifts. Please compare the situation to a real life situation. Imagine how much a person would be annoyed if you kept asking for gifts. Don't forget that gifts are just gifts and that they're given out as kindness and good will. Not an obligation. Not something we are forced to give out. Throughout the year, even in January and early months we get asked about gifts at the end of the year.

The more this time of holiday cheer and joy is turned into a negative situation with constant yelling about gifts, the less we are motivated to give them out.

Yes, there will be gifts. No, we will not tell you what kind of gifts because you don't get told what kind of gifts you'll get in real life either. We never told what kind of gifts we'll give before and we never will.

We implore you to find humanity in yourselves and put faith in us. We are the only private server that does anything alike to this and that's because this project is built up by the community. The entire staff is the community, everyone here, including our leader, used to be a community member and nothing else. Good relationships are built on trust and belief of good humanity in each other.

Read this, please. There's a reason why this was written in this way. A lot of these events were hard to create and make them work, because they're old code but we worked on them because they were the community favourites and the most requested in tickets, forum threads and such. Even the night before we announced it, there were just whispers around the forums about "cow please?" "snowman?" and this is why they're the ones we picked.

The holiday events is a tradition we always had here and it will be continued as long as our hands can type code, build funny stairs and run around in flight mode and even as we sacrifice family dinners, eating, sleeping, vacations and partaking in the festivities ourselves to make all these chunks of events work we will do so because it's a tradition that we will not break.

To re-cap what has been said in the past few posts.
    • If needed, Deathwing and Ragnaros events will be extended to make up the lost time.
    • There will be gifts. What kind? Surprise.
    • Staff organized events are happening, check the weekly schedules.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed so far what we've done on the realms and hope you enjoy the rest too.
    1.If needed,Deathwing....will u clear lock of the cow event?
    2.Good words about gifts,I'm a non donor on 2 accounts and donor on 1 and i really don't mind if I don't get anything,it's a gift,not obligation to give u greedy people coins,if they have good will go gift us,be quiet and happy for it!
    3.Keep up the good work bro!

14. Why dont you just spawn Snowmans all around Northrend?

15. Why dont you just spawn Snowmans all around Northrend?
    cos people are leveling

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last